Conversation Between Mike O and Mod70

Conversation Between Mike O and Mod70

2 Visitor Messages

1. Part 2...

For the record, I had quite a few posts on this forum before it was hacked which were not added back to my post count. I'm not a Johnny come lately, nor am I some nut case thinking someone is trying to steal my ID. If you would pull the transcript of my communiqu├ęs with azbobc I hope I would be at least justified in being leery of his actions and taking the percieved appropriate precautions. The very fact that he went silent after he supposedly sent me money for an item he never received or heard from me about after plenty of time for me to have boxed shipped, and received his comments on 2 times over seems quite odd to me. On the other hand if, after reading the complete dialogue, you feel I am a nut case please let me know so I can seek help.

Regards...
  2. Mike,

Just curious as to how disputes are handled here. A rebuttal was posted to azbobc's comments, comments that I think were intentionally misleading such as "I'll check to see if the MO was cashed". If the objective here is to 'not add wood to the fire' I can appreciate that but - I am a man of my word and it is not right to let some junior member leave a disputed topic open ended the way azbobc seemingly has been allowed to thus far. Should the mods here feel it appropriate, I think it would be fair for you or the mod team to blend my 2 ignored replies to azbobc together (and edit them into a cohesive response as you see fit) so that someone does not have the wherewithal to have a free walk on another member's reputation. > Please see part 2...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2