Gunboards Forums banner

T-38 sling w/ aluminium buckle

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  RayG_Wisconsin 
#1 · (Edited)
I don't know if it's me or the site, but I've been trying to post a photo of this sling for awhile but when I hit upload, I just get a little red thing that looks like this !, and a error message. I see other folks have posted photos since I' have been trying. I've posted photos before.

Anyway I wanted to post a photo of this sling that has an aluminium buckle I had picked up at the SOS for only $15.00. I don't know if aluminium buckles on slings are that common but this is the first one I've seen. The sling is in excellent condition and I can't believe some folks don't check what the values are on items before they sell them.

You can see photos of the sling here http://www.jouster.com/forums/showthread.php?p=44270#post44270
Ray

#3 ·
Nice sling and a steal at that price!
I have two slings with aluminum buckles. One of them has the "keeper" sewn differently. It's butted & stitched rather than overlapped like most others.

#4 ·
Ray,
have you checked the size of the photo? must be less than 300kb, also renaming it somthing simple may work.

#5 · (Edited)
I never had trouble posting photos and their size before. Also tried renaming the photos. I'll try rebooting the computer, maybe a glitch in it, Ray

Well I give up, rebooted and no difference. I have already posted 71 photos on the board which show in the file when I hit attachment and try to add the photo. I don't think I'm doing anythng different, but you never know at my age, LOL, Ray

#7 · (Edited)
testing, trying to re-post/attach one of the photos I had already posted in the past to see if that works. If you don't see the photo it didn't work.

looks like it didn't work either. I dragged ths photo down from my previously posted photo list. it pulled it down and displayed it to be attached but this is the way it attached. It's a dead attachment.

When I try to add a new photo and click on the red "!", I get this message, " IO EMO Event type, Phase II equal text error, 500 error event "

Also when I first click on attachment. There appears a blank screen with the curser all the way to the left. I have to move the curser to the center before I see the attachment box. I don't hink that's normal is it? Also the majority of the text is the faded gray. Ray

#8 ·
Ray,
that is not normal. Vic has mentioned how to fix it a couple times, but I forgot what.

PM Vic and maybe he can tell you what to do.

#10 ·
Ray showed me the sling/buckle at SOS. The sling is definitely Japanese, buckle is "interesting."

#12 · (Edited)
After a lot of frustration trying to post photos but could'nt even though I had no problems before and after upgrading my browser which still didn't help, Vic took pity on me and after 3-4 PM's he corrected what ever was wrong and fixed it were I can now post photos again. I imagine that gunboards up grade has given him one large afterquake. Anyway, here are the photos finally, Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.