Default Lorenzotti Brescia

I was finally able to take pics of my Lorenzotti Brescia M91-28. The bolt has been blued, and I'm not sure where that was done. It appears old work, though. There's a small CAI mark under the barrel.

The seller didn't know what it was and advertised it as a "Mauser Carcano 30 carbine Lorenzotti". On the advice of a friend, I called the place to learn a new employee had not known what it was and carelessly applied the tag.

I got it for $120 + shipping and no other bids were made! I figure that's my good buy for many years to come! SW
    Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most.

Lucky dog! Still don't have one. Do you have an MBT yet? If not, that will make me a bit more happy since your AOL marked M95 and current acquisition! By the way, I still have that period M95 scan I have to send you.
    Best to you 5th,
    Arditi

No MBT or Mida... yet. SW
    Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most.

5th Dragoons, I think you stumbled into an excellent deal, congrats.

Resident of the Northern State of California

A little (ok lot's) of oil and some steel wool and she will pretty right up! Nice carbine!
    Mark

Resident of the Northern Republic of California

"You have to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything." - Abby

"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Nice find! Before I got rid of my carcs that was high on my wish list. I think I even bid into the $600 range for a nice, matching, non-messed with bringback Lorenzotti but lost the auction in the end. They are tough birds to find. The MBT was easy by comparison, but those are pretty scarce too. You did quite well, especially if the stock matches.
    Looking for a nice, matching Budapest M95M that needs a good home.