Thread: Psl clip

Default Psl clip

Who has clips for my psl-54c?

Hi,
    FYI, the correct term is "mag" or "magazine".
    I'd try Centerfire Systems.

видеодон

I am new to this, but I believe that a ROMAK 3 magazines are identical.

...same thing.

видеодон

It's a magazine...every time you say "clip", God kills a kitten.

Agreed: clips feed magazines and go into a garand. They also strip rounds into many WW1 and WW2 rifles and some WW1 pistols.

Romak 3 is another name for the PSL as is FPK Dragunov and< if you believe Century, it is now the name for "SVD Dragunov made in Romania" which is actually a PSL.

DON'T buy SVD Dragunov Mags. They are NOT interchangeable, no matter what the liars at Century claim their rifles are. It's a LIE perpetrated to sell PSL's. Like the PSL needs that?

I am jst about ready to give up on Century and I have been dealing with them for years!
    Join the PSL Owners' Group. I'll approve you as soon as I see your request.

Alabama - Roll Tide! 2009, 2011 & 2012 SEC and National Champs

SOG has them for around $19.95
    MEMBER SINCE 08/2004, SILVER STAR MEMBER WITH OVER 720 POSTS ON THE ORIGINAL FORUM

I got some for my brother from AIM a few months back, but I don't see them currently listed on the web site. One thing to watch out for though, all of them we got were cheaply stamped crap and wouldn't even lock into the reciever without a good bit of custom fitting with some needle files. Working fine now though

IOR and Centerfire Systems had them. Just expect to see rust once and a while on one. I got 4 from Centerfire Systems and a friend got 6 from IOR. We both had one with rust on the feed lips, including the underside where the round slides. He had 2 with spots of rust and I had one with spots of rust on the body. A little time with a jewlers file and a stone took care of the feed lip issue, although it still scratches the brass case on milsurp. Functions flawlessly. Just will not use that one clip for reloadable cases though.