Thread: WTS Peruvian Mauser, 1947 Madsen & Columbian M1924-30 Mauser + more

Default WTS Peruvian Mauser, 1947 Madsen & Columbian M1924-30 Mauser + more

I have the following rifles for sale. I plan to add more pictures to the post, but wanted to get this posted. I have the following three rifles for sale. All have been unfired by me and are in excellent shape.

Mauser Peruvian M1909 Rifle
    BOLT NOT matching, 90% or better condition. Excellent crest and stock markings.
    $650

Colombian Navy Contract Madsen M.1947 Short Rifle
    All matching and looks unfired. This rifle comes with a matching bayonet as well. This rifle is extremely tight.
    $500

Colombian Contract FN M.1924-30 Mauser Short Rifle
    All matching with about 95% condition maybe a bit less. Stock has a couple of small dings in the wrist area but they are very small. Crest is very crisp.
    $500

I plan to add to these descriptions when I get home and add pictures as well. My email address is:

[email protected]

I will take money orders/cashiers checks and a very discreet paypal (+3%). Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I will accept a signed copy of an FFL either via mail or fax or email if it is a very good scan.

Thank you for looking and check back as I will be adding to this listing soon. I also apoligize for the attached pictures, as I had trouble uploading them directly to the post.

moorecd3
    Last edited by moorecd3; 06-15-2009 at 07:46 PM.

Default WTS Mauser KAR.88 Commission Carbine

I am looking to sell this Mauser KAR.88 Comission Cavalry Carbine. I have never fired it. It is in great shape, probably about 90%. It is in 8x57mm rimless. The rifle has some unusual and interesting Bavarian Chevauleger Regimental markings on it. This has a turned down bolt and cycles and functions excellent.

I am asking $700 for it OBO. Please keep offers reasonable. I will accept a MO or Cashiers Check for this or discreet paypal (with +3%). Please see the picture attached. I will gladly provide more pictures or info. My email address is [email protected]. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    moorecd3

Default More Info on the Peruvian Rifle

Here is the following info that I have on the Peruvian Mauser posted above. Sorry about the caps as it was how it formatted.

PERUVIAN MAUSER M.1909 INFANTRY RIFLE.

THE RECEIVER DISPLAYS A VERY NICE PERUVIAN CREST AND WORDING, "REPUBLICA DEL PERU" AND "MAUSER ORIGINAL". THE RIFLE WAS MANUFACTURED BY WAFFENFABRIK MAUSER-OBERNDORF A/N, GERMANY, AS INDICATED BY MARKINGS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE RECEIVER. THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BUTTSTOCK DISPLAYS, "MAUSER BANNER" AND A SMALL CARTOUCHE. THERE ARE ALSO SOME SMALLER MARKINGS IN THE LOWER PART OF THE BUTTSTOCK. THE RIFLE FEATURES A MODIFIED, STRONG 1898 ACTION. GEW.1898 STYLE REAR SIGHT CALIBRATED FROM 400 TO 2000 METER. THE RIFLE HAS A NEW STYLE BOLT RELEASE LEVER, DOUBLING AS A LEFT CHARGER GUIDE (CORRECT FOR M.1909). MISMATCHED SERIAL NUMBERS (TYPICAL FOR PERU M.1909). THE MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS ARE STAMPED ON THE RECEIVER, BARREL, TRIGGER GUARD ON
    THE MAGAZINE FLOOR PLATE. MISMATCHED NUMBERS ON THE STOCK AND BOLT. THERE ARE NO SERIAL NUMBERS STAMPED ON ALL THE REMAINING PARTS OF THE RIFLE, WHICH IS CORRECT FOR THIS MODEL. ALL THE SERIAL NUMBERS ARE ORIGINAL AND THEY WERE NOT RESTAMPED. COMPLETE WITH A CLEANING ROD. CONDITION: LOW EXCELLENT (THE CONDITION WOULD BE EXCELLENT, IF NOT FOR A SMALL SPOT OF BLOOD PITTING ON THE BARREL). METAL HAS ABOUT 95-96% OF ORIGINAL BLUE FINISH. THE RECEIVER HAS ORIGINAL POLISHED STEEL FINISH. BORE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, WITH STRONG AND SHINY RIFLING. STRONG ACTION. SOLID STOCK WITH MINOR HANDLING MARKS AND SOME SMALL DINGS. STOCK IS IN ORIGINAL FINISH. NO CRACKS OF ANY KIND TO THE WOOD. ALL THE MARKINGS AND CARTOUCHE ARE CLEARLY VISIBLE ON THE STOCK. ALL ORIGINAL CONDITION. NO IMPORT MARKS. OVERALL LENGTH IS 49 INCH. BARREL LENGTH IS 29.5 INCH
    Last edited by moorecd3; 06-15-2009 at 12:01 PM.

Default More Info on the Madsen

Here is the Madsen info that I have; again sorry for the caps.

MADSEN SHORT RIFLE MADE IN DENMARK FOR COLOMBIAN NAVY IN 1958, AS INDICATED BY MARKINGS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE RECEIVER. THIS WAS ONE OF THE LAST BOLT ACTION RIFLES MANUFACTURED IN ORDER TO COMPETE FOR LUCRATIVE SOUTH AMERICAN MILITARY CONTRACTS. ONLY ABOUT FIVE THOUSAND RIFLES OF THIS TYPE WERE EVER MANUFACTURED. THESE RIFLES WERE MANUFACTURED IN 30-06 CALIBER IN ORDER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE INEXPENSIVE US MILITARY WORLD WAR TWO SURPLUS
    AMMUNITION, THAT WAS FLOODING MARKETS AT THE TIME.

THE RIFLE HAS A VERY NICE STOCK WITH FINGER GROOVE AND PISTOL GRIP. THE STOCK IS FITTED WITH ORIGINAL RUBBER BUTTPLATE, WHICH IS A BIT UNUSUAL ON MILITARY WEAPON. THE MAGAZINE CAPACITY IS FIVE ROUNDS. THE REAR SIGHTS ARE CALIBRATED FROM 100 METER TO 900 METERS. THE FRONT SIGHT HAS A PROTECTIVE TUNNEL-SHAPED HOOD. THE BARREL IS FITTED WITH ORIGINAL MUZZLE BRAKE. TWO MILITARY STYLE SLING SWIVELS. THE METAL HAS ORIGINAL BAKED BLACK ENAMEL FINISH, EXCEPT FOR THE BOLT, WHICH IS PARKERIZED (ORIGINAL). NO PROVISION FOR THE CLEANING ROD. MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS INCLUDING THE BAYONET. THE RECEIVER DISPLAYS FOLLOWING WORDING, "FUERZA ARMADAS DE COLOMBIA". THE LEFT SIDE OF THE RECEIVER SHOWS MAKER'S MARKINGS, "MADSEN" AND THE CALIBER DESIGNATION, "CAL. 30". BEAUTIFUL BLACK STEEL SEAL WITH WORDING: "COLOMBIA FUERZA ARMADAS", IS ATTACHED TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE STOCK. COMPLETE WITH ORIGINAL BAYONET, WHICH DISPLAYS MATCHING SERIAL NUMBER.

CONDITION: NEAR MINT. 99%+ OF ORIGINAL, BAKED BLACK ENAMEL FINISH ON METAL PARTS. THE BOLT HAS ABOUT 97% OF ORIGINAL PARKER TYPE FINISH.

PM sent. Bill

A question regarding the Peurvian 1909 rifle. In your original post the rifle is described as "all matching". In your later post it's described as "mis-matched bolt and stock".

Which is it?
    I never met a gun I didn't like!
    Dogs are better people than most people.

Madsen, I'll take it!! PM to follow

Default M1909 Info Correction

Thanks to JimmyC and ChazzMcKlausna I will correct my posting on the M1909 Peruvian Mauser. My first info is not correct; my fault as I got two Peruvian Mausers mixed up. What I posted later IS correct. If anyone would like to see more pictures, please let me know. The rifle is NOT all matching, just to let everyone know.

Thanks!
    moorecd3

Exclamation kar 88

im interested in the kar88...pm sent

2nd in line for madsen thanks Robert

Default Madsen & KAR88 SOLD

The Madsen is sold and the KAR88 is SPF.

The other rifles are still available.

Default Madsen

I was not the buyer of this rifle. Guess someone else had contacted him first.

It was not me