Thread: WTS WTT Rare French Fusil Gras Mle1874 M80 Tulle Rifle

Arrow WTS WTT Rare French Fusil Gras Mle1874 M80 Tulle Rifle

This is a French Fusil Gras Mle 1874 M80 bolt action single shot rifle chambered for the French 11mm×59.5R metallic cartridge. This rifle was manufactured by Tulle in France in 1882 and this is a rare manufacturer as most were manufactured by StEtienne. This rifle is an antique and does not require an FFL in most states and can be shipped directly with proof of age. I have seen quite a few Gras Mle 1874 rifles and this one is the best condition Gras Mle 1874 rifle I have ever seen and its condition is excellent. The rifle still has the %100 original 19th century finish that it had when it was manufactured, the stock was never sanded and never altered or messesd with and no one refinished the stock. The factory cartouche on the buttstock is very sharp with pronounced edges with the original MA roundel at the center. Finish on the stock is in excellent condition and the bluing is in excellent condition as well. This rifle has a perfect mirror bright bore with very sharp and pronounced rifling. The striped walnut stock is very clean with only a few small dents and most areas of the stock are perfect and there are no crack in the stock, the stock has beautiful very pronounced tiger striping for the whole length of the stock and is more sharp and vivid than in the pictures and is the best condition stock I have seen on a Gras! The rifle has a matching bolt body and all the parts on the rifle are %100 genuine and nothing is missing and the rifle functions perfectly mechanically and is perfectly functional. The rifle still has an original and authentic Gras cleaning rod. The buttplate still has what appears to be regimental markings! Price is $527 Shipped SPF
    WTT for a SVT 40 or AG 42
    Last edited by Russian Spetznaz; 06-29-2009 at 12:39 AM.

Arrow More pictures!

More pictures! SPF
    Last edited by Russian Spetznaz; 06-29-2009 at 01:00 AM.

I will take it. PM sent.

Sorry someone bought it on another board just a bit earlier but if the buyer backs out then you are second in line
    Quote Originally Posted by MAB & Unique Fan View Post
    I will take it. PM sent.