Default East German AK-74 scope

Has anyone ever seen one of these? I have had it about 15 or so years, I believe it came from the old Paragon. Any idea on the value?
    TIA Todd

Quote Originally Posted by 6thsf View Post
    Has anyone ever seen one of these? I have had it about 15 or so years, I believe it came from the old Paragon. Any idea on the value?
    TIA Todd
    Yep..Have one on my AK74. Nice combat scope. I bet they sell for $400.00 or so. Just a guess. Check Gunbroker or other online auction sites and see if any are posted or have sold in the past few months.

Default very scarce but they show up now and then

do not know about the value I have one as well and mine may have come from paragon. I had a chance to buy one while visiting Germany in 1990 guy had bought a bunch of stuff from East German soldiers including a case of those scopes in the wrapper he wanted 800.00 US I passed I bought some dummy ammo a few bayonets and some Oil Bottles

At least US$ 500, and if you offer it will sell very quickly, I waited a year to get one some two years ago and paid 400

Scope and AK74 make a NICE RIG!

vladimir Guest

Last I saw ,sold was at 400.00 on gunbroker a month ago.Had case and accesories and manual.I thought that was a bit on the high side .500 is way too high an estimate i think . In this economy even the rarest of Ak items sell alot lower . Its more of a collector item and subject to value by individual buyers . A POSP works as well if you shoot enough to learn a sight table for the recticle markings .

I bought a ZFK 4x25 around 1999, probably from Tennessee Guns. I don't remember what it sold for, but it was almost certainly less than $300. All mentions of tritium have been crossed out in the manual so I guess they must have removed it before sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Puss View Post
    I bought a ZFK 4x25 around 1999, probably from Tennessee Guns. I don't remember what it sold for, but it was almost certainly less than $300. All mentions of tritium have been crossed out in the manual so I guess they must have removed it before sale.
    For sure they were cheaper back then....closer to $200 if I remember what I paid for mine.

I bought mine in 98-99 for 149.00 with all the accessories.....tritium decal was removed though......very nice scopes....