Thread: Century's PKM (PSL really) Magazines

Default Century's PKM (PSL really) Magazines

Century is selling PKM mags for $100 for 25 in "fair" condition. Most people I have heard of getting these have received six to eight in excellent condition with the rest in various states from rusted solid to lightly dusted with rust. Regardless if you get six good ones you've paid for the deal, and the odds are you'll get more than six good ones.

I got 25 excellent condition PKM mags when I bought the 25 mag deal. None had significant damage. By significant I mean aesthetic or functional.
    Last edited by my-rifle; 08-31-2009 at 01:07 PM.
    This is *My Rifle*

PSL mags?
    A member of the 'NFA crowd',
    & also a Class II Manufacturer.

Default pkm uses a belt

anything century tells you is fair is only fair to them if you want usable look some where else

Quote Originally Posted by my-rifle View Post
    Century is selling PKM mags for $100 for 25 in "fair" condition. Most people I have heard of getting these have received six to eight in excellent condition with the rest in various states from rusted solid to lightly dusted with rust. Regardless if you get six good ones you've paid for the deal, and the odds are you'll get more than six good ones.

I got 25 excellent condition PKM mags when I bought the 25 mag deal. None had significant damage. By significant I mean aesthetic or functional.

What's a PKM magazine?

Quote Originally Posted by v i t View Post
    What's a PKM magazine?
    Metal box with a belt.

Oops! Brain fart. PSL it is.

My Century Sales rep I've known for several years, and he's a straight shooter. Many times I've asked him about products only to have him say he was saving them for his major accounts, while at other times he's told me of an impending event like ammo shortages and parts kits drying up. His advice has enabled me to get in on many great deals that I've told about here and on other boards. Never once has the guy lied to me, and that's why I trusted him on the $100 deal. It's a lot of money, but if you get four working mags you've broken even. He tells me most people are getting ten to fifteen good useable mags. I got 25 excellent mags.
    Last edited by my-rifle; 08-31-2009 at 01:25 PM.
    This is *My Rifle*

vladimir Guest

If someone buys some and has spares I would gladly trade some bosnian 2 liners for a couple.

Bosnian 2 liners? What are they?
    This is *My Rifle*

vladimir Guest

Quote Originally Posted by my-rifle View Post
    Bosnian 2 liners? What are they?
    I dont have a pic maybe someone here can help out and provide one. I also have a russian spline marked.

Is it shown in this thread?. Are those the ones with the Fleur de lis? Those are the only magazines I'm interested in. I live in New Orleans, ans they might be appropriate when I go to parties, church, work, or jury duty
    This is *My Rifle*