Default 9X18 Plated Bullets?

Anyone know someone who makes an econamical (cheap) plated 9X18 bullet? I shoot indoors and the unplated bullets are really smoky (lube)..

People look at me Strange (well they do that anyway BUT) Thanks, Jim

Dillon shows some on their website made by Berry's Manufacturing of St. George, UT: http://www.dillonprecision.com/#/con...akarov_Bullets

I have a box of the Berry's plated. They are very pretty bullets, but haven't started loading them yet - still using up the Meister cast lead. (I shoot almost exclusively outdoors, so smoke isn't a real concern for me.) I have a feeling I bought them directly from Berry's but can't find any paperwork to prove it. Unfortunately Berry's no longer lists 9x18 on their web site, so if Dillon has 'em and you want 'em I'd order pronto.

A bit of an old thread, I know, but I thought I'd update it with new information.

Berry's has the 9mm Makarov plated bullets back on their site:

http://www.berrysmfg.com/product.asp...&pp=8&sb=0&p=0

I initially ordered some from Dillon, got no communication from Dillon, inquired and found out they were backordered, found them newly published on the Berrys site, canceled the Dillon order, bought them from Berrys for cheaper and got them shipped right away! (Did you follow all that?)

I ordered 1k of the 9x18 plated bullets from Berrys on 10/1 and received them on 10/4. $84.10 delivered.
    kyswede