Default mossberg 22 with folding stock

I was at a gun show today and a man was looking for a mossberg 22 tube fed with a folding stock, is there such a rifle if so what model is it ? the description was it would be a older model

There were several versions of a Mossberg with a fold down forestock. I am not sure if they were tube fed. I have one of the bolt action models with the fold down forestock and a couple of the semi-autos as well. Check this link and click on 'Model and specs". http://home.epix.net/~damguy/index.html
    Kentucky Football will always suck except when they play Spurrier..

Quote Originally Posted by brshhawg View Post
    I was at a gun show today and a man was looking for a mossberg 22 tube fed with a folding stock, is there such a rifle if so what model is it ? the description was it would be a older model

i think they are getting it mixed up with the mannlichers????
    same gun different day.oops,i mean same day different gun.

Mossberg made mag fed 342k(?) with a folding forearm. No tube ones like it that I know. HAve one and its kind of a limited use novelty.

My M152 semiauto carbine has the wood folding forearm. Combined with the 15-round magazines, makes it look like a mini-subgun! Works as a bench monopod too.

Here is my 142K circa early 50's with a Mossberg 4X scope circa 1946. 19 inch barrel and a tack driver at 50 yards......these rifles are a hoot! The black plastic end folds down which makes for a handy off hand grip.....I am sure they were made in several bolt action rifles and Semi autos....Neat accurate little .22's. Regards, Rick.