Thread: Maquoketa, Iowa Gun show 31 and 1st

Default Maquoketa, Iowa Gun show 31 and 1st

Going to the Maquoketa Iowa gun show Sunday..

Roger
    Addicted to guns and want them all before I die.

Nice show. lots of stuff and some very good prices...too bad i only had a couple hundred to spare. I get paid once a month so having a gun show so late in the month sucks. Of course getting 6 guns last month did help to dwindle the fun money.
    I did get a bunch of OO Buck shotgun shells and one box of 7MM Mauser.
    Had a really good BBQ Pork Sandwich with my beer there.
    In January 22, 23 & 24th I will have 8 or 900 put aside for that Maquoketa show.

Roger

Default I will see you there...

The show in January, that is. I was a fool and didn't buy a beautiful Remington Model 8 at the show before last. I will regret that for a long time. Prior show in Dubuque was a letdown (3 boxes of shells, two 7.62x 39 hunting loads and a box od 10 guage No. 2s) for two days of searching. I also missed a wonderfully clean Winchester Model 100 at Dubuque. When is the Dubuque show in January? Am starting to lean toward commercial hunting guns (old) as I am running outa Milsurps to Quest for.

Dubuque Feb 19,20 & 21 2010.

NUTZ ==== I missed the show in Maquoketa, and did hear from a few that did attend and were quite pleased with it. I went to the one in Dubuque and came out with only an Arisaka parts rifle. Not too much there for what I was looking for. My buddy came out with a beautiful Hi Standard HD Military in the box and all paper work for 6 and he was happy! Oh well, Cedar Rapids next weekend and I will have my table of Japanese stuff out == parts and rifles both. Look for the meat ball flag suspended above the tables, and stop by and introduce yourself