Welcome To The Site!
If you have a question about the Mosin Nagant line of rifles and carbines: You have come to the right place!
This board is connected to the website Mosin-Nagant Dot Net http://www.mosinnagant.net which is the largest and most detailed site on the Net dealing with the Mosin Nagant line of rifles. We welcome any and all questions but we also highly recommend you read and study our main site to assist in your research. The information we have assembled is quite detailed and in most cases better than any other written reference you can find on these arms. We have assembled a team of researchers and authors the world over to bring articles to you and we are quite proud of our work. Many of these same researchers and authors are here on the forum boards, to answer any inquiry you might have. Remember there are no stupid questions as the only stupid question is the one not asked. Never feel intimidated by the number of members here nor the knowledge base as everyone here is more than willing to assist even the newest collector.
We are also quite blessed to have a great number of International users of the forum boards, and these exceptional members daily add information that has rarely been available to many in the West. While the Mosin Nagant is the focus of the board - topics dealing with a wide range of Finnish-Russian-Soviet weapons are most welcome.
Take note on Mosin-Nagant Dot of the fine Sniper Rifles Section as well as the SVT Section - which is one of the most detailed areas you will ever seen on the SVT line of semi-automatic rifles. Also if you peruse Mosin-Nagant Dot Net you will find great information on other collector's interests outside of firearms. The Finnish Issue Tunics and Finnish War Helmets articles highlight in detail these scarce and rare items. The tunic section has a text and photo section almost not to be believed! If your interest includes militaria - make sure to read these sections. Mosin-Nagant Dot Net is always a work in progress as we are always striving to update information as well as add new articles and sections. Make sure to check in often as you will not be disappointed. If there is ever anything that we can do for you, please do not hesitate in contacting us directly.
Thanks for reading and best regards,
Brent aka "Tuco" Snodgrass & Victor Thomas Owners Mosin-Nagant Dot Net & Gunboards.com----------------------
1)No Wanted To Buy (WTB) Wanted To Sell (WTS) Or Wanted To Trade (WTT) Ads Are Allowed. Use the Gunboards.com Trader for such postings.
2) No flames or personal attacks will be tolerated. Posts that either attack or flame will be deleted and the IP of the poster noted. If it is noticed that one poster is causing problems this poster will be suspended from posting for one to four weeks depending on the offense. Second offense could result in the loss of posting rights for an extended time.
3) You do not have to register but if you wish to post or view photos you must be a member.
4) Please do not use foul or profane language. If the use of foul or offensive language is noticed the entire posting may be deleted or edited. KEEP IT CLEAN!
5) Do not answer or praise yourself with false handles or nicknames. This is noted when it happens and is frowned upon by Gunboards.Com. If it is caught you will loose your privledges on our system
6) Do not post of ongoing auctions. You may post when auctions are completed but no mention or promoting of auction items is allowed.
7) Treat others with the same respect as you expect to have others treat you with. This is the golden rule and will be enforced.
8) Stay on topic. This is not a sound off board for your views on life, politics, or the like. We talk about guns here so stay on target. For gun control issues or the like try The Minefield or the Grumpy Old Men boards.
9) If you break the rules you will be given an infraction which is noted in the system and could lead to your being banned or suspended.
10. All views and opinions are those solely of the poster and do not reflect or enforce any ideas or opinions of the owners or operators of this website. You are responsible for your own post and its contents.
Last edited by Vic; 02-11-2014 at 05:11 PM.