Thread: WTS: Vintage cleaning kits and Gunslick wall display hanger (Sold)

Default WTS: Vintage cleaning kits and Gunslick wall display hanger (Sold)

Vintage Gunslick display that hangs on the wall. Used to hang patches, bore brushes, cotton mops..etc. Has 8 wire hangers. Nice condition, but the bottom looks like it might have gotten bent or creased at one time. The back is in nice condition with no stains.

Also included are 2 Outers cleaning kits ( one 12ga shotgun and the other .30cal rifle). Both are complete, but the tube of Gunslick grease in the rifle kits looks like it was used a little and the outer box is missing. Sears cleaning tin is empty inside except for the metal insert that was used to hold the cleaning rods. The Tri-pack kit is unique and I'm not sure if it's complete. It has an outer cardboard sleeve which is unmarked and the label for the oil bottle is floating around inside the bottle. Not sure why they would put a label on the inside.

$45 shipped for all. Not real heavy, but have to put in a large box because of the Gunslick display. First "I'll take it" posted will get it. also please e-mail me direct at [email protected] The instant notifications have been unreliable lately.

Thanks
    Last edited by busted1200; 11-22-2009 at 07:55 PM. Reason: mark sold

any chance of selling the hanger by itself-i would be interested in that ?-thanks-scott

Would prefer to sell everything at once. If I don't get in takers within a few days, I'll break it up.

I'll take it all. Sending Email now

Sold pending receipt of funds

Payment received from amac on 11-25-09 (shipped 11-27-09)
    Last edited by busted1200; 11-27-2009 at 07:43 PM.