Mauser Rifles In Spreadsheet Form

Thread: Mauser Rifles In Spreadsheet Form

Default Mauser Rifles In Spreadsheet Form

I finally got around to converting all the countries and Mausers in MMROW to an excel format, with model years and numbers listed. These spreadsheets are the result. Each model and country is broken up into Rifle, Short rifle and Carbine. The numbers were amalgamated from the individual country listing and the tables on FN, VZ and Spanish rifles (there were a few discrepencies there). Some numbers are approximations, or even SWAGs. The Jpegs are named by the first three letters of the first and last country listed and the first year, either 1871 or 1920. I'd be interested in any comments, especially if anyone can fill in the question marks.

Thanks
    Turning relics into near-relics since 2005.

Default Thank You David

David, thank you for an effort that appears very well done. I have to admit that I am not primarily a military mauser collector. I do have a few pieces and frequent this forum to learn more. I appreciate your efforts in providing this useful information source in a broad yet quick reference format.

Is this going to be on the test?

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by iskra View Post
    David, thank you for an effort that appears very well done. I have to admit that I am not primarily a military mauser collector. I do have a few pieces and frequent this forum to learn more. I appreciate your efforts in providing this useful information source in a broad yet quick reference format.
    No problem. I'd hoped to fill in some of the numbers (at the least I'd think someone would know how many Swedish Mausers of each type were produced), then offer to email it to anyone interested, and/or post it as a sticky.

Someone recently showed my how to grey out the empty cells which should make the spreadsheet more readable by highlighting the cells with data.

Quote Originally Posted by David Murvihill View Post
    No problem. I'd hoped to fill in some of the numbers (at the least I'd think someone would know how many Swedish Mausers of each type were produced), then offer to email it to anyone interested, and/or post it as a sticky.

Someone recently showed my how to grey out the empty cells which should make the spreadsheet more readable by highlighting the cells with data.

Dave, I was thinking the same thing. A "sticky" it is, thanks for taking the time to do this.

Default Mauser Spreadsheet

This looks good. Is it available as a downloadable .xls file?

Thanks,
    "Uncle Grinch"

NRA Endowment Member
    www.marionroad.com

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Grinch View Post
    This looks good. Is it available as a downloadable .xls file?

Thanks,
    PM me with your email and I'll send it to you.

I sent you a PM David concerning your spreadsheet.
    GCA Member, NRA Life Member

HI David
    Any chance of listing the spreadsheet again
    Thanks
    "Honni Soit Qui Mal Y Pense"
    Royal Horse Guard

How Can I view this exell sheet ?

Default Mauser German Riffle - standerd model 1925

I would like to get info on a gun i would like to sell ( Mauser German Riffle - standerd model 1925) .What would be the best way to go about it ?

Quote Originally Posted by IMHI2 View Post
    HI David
    Any chance of listing the spreadsheet again
    Thanks
    For some reason I can't upload pics. As soon as I figure out why and fix it I'll put them up again.

Default Hmmmm.....

Let's see if this works.
    Okay, I have 8 of 10 and Dave, I am sorry they are not in order. I will try to upload the other two and see if I can get everything in order later but I am a little pressed for time right now. Wish me luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LatPer1920..jpg   DomJap1871..jpg   ArgDen1871..jpg   PerTra1871..jpg   ArgDen1920..jpg   TurYem1871..jpg  

DomJap1920..jpg   LatPer1871..jpg  
    Last edited by TP; 03-13-2010 at 10:47 AM.

Default Okay....

This should be the last two. Dave, let me know if everything is here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PerTra1920..jpg   TurYem1871(2)..jpg  

That looks like it, thanks a bunch.

Glad it worked out and I hope people find it helpful.

gonna hijack this whats al the S C V and what nots on the top just general info this would be nice
    SVT40tula-91/30izzy1929-91/30izzy1938-M38izzy-M44izzy-HRAGarand-SAGarand-Eddystone1917-Remington1903A3-Remington1903A3-SA1903-COLT SP1-24/47-DOU43K98-Gew88 1890-Polish Tantal-SR105-CETME

“The militia is certainly an object of primary importance, whether reviewed in reference to the national security, to the satisfaction of the community or to the preservation of order”
    -George Washington

rongoman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by David Murvihill View Post
    PM me with your email and I'll send it to you.
    PM sent in regards to Emailing a copy of excel file.

thanks!

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Vince475 View Post
    I would like to get info on a gun i would like to sell ( Mauser German Riffle - standerd model 1925) .What would be the best way to go about it ?
    Vince, the Standard Modell is one of my personal favorites, I sent you a pm. Send me your questions or pictures if possible by responding to the pm and I will help you out. runner

I PM'd you about the thread as well david. You should have my e-mails.

If you know of any other interesting info links, let me know!

Your email is full.

Would post a copy of the spreadsheet? It would be much more convenient to use than the *.jpg files.

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by millelacs0 View Post
    Your email is full.

Would post a copy of the spreadsheet? It would be much more convenient to use than the *.jpg files.

Many thanks.
    I emptied my email, feel free to send it.
    The spreadsheet is in Excel format, and the forums here don't support it. At least, they didn't when I created the spreadsheet. Maybe the mods have an alternative way to store it.

Picked up an Argentine Modelo 1935 SN 2978

Can someone put it up on Google Docs?