Thread: H&R Victor

Default H&R Victor

Looking for info (Like age, is it 32 long or short, production numbers, value, etc.) as I can't find anything out there for a H&R Victor 32S&W CTGE 6 shot revolver serial number 341xx in really great shape

Thanks!!

Lew

I have a H & R Victor as well it is 32 S&W long. I was looking for some information as well. Let me know if you find out anything

Default H&R revolver

Quote Originally Posted by maxe56 View Post
    I have a H & R Victor as well it is 32 S&W long. I was looking for some information as well. Let me know if you find out anything
    I too have an H&R Victor revolver. Mine is in 38 S&W caliber, 3" barrel with a nice original set of factory PEARL grips.....this gun needs several parts, basically the locking parts that retain the base pin.

There is a book - History of Harrington & Richardson Arms- by Vorisek that cover these guns fairly well. It is like 300-400 pages and these people sell it for $20 or so ..... [email protected]

Harrington and Richardson's Victor line came out around 1900 and continued until about 1941. The Victor name was used on revolvers sold by mail order houses. Sometime in the 1920's or 1930's they began stamping the H&R name into the frame on the outside of the butt. So, if your Victor has no H&R name stamped into the frame it would be an earlier one. As far as I know, there are no serial number lists available to date older H&R revolvers.

Some parts for these revolvers are available at Numrich. The cylinder retaining parts would be the same as used on "THE AMERICAN DOUBLE ACTION" solid frame revolvers.