Default CETME For Sale... Fair Price?

I used to post on here about 5 years ago when I first got my CETME. I only took it to the range twice for a total of 300 rounds.

I am now trying to sell it and all with it and needed to ask if $950 is a fair price for the rifle and the following:

-Three extra 20 round Mags
    -Port Buffer, installed
    -Original CETME Bayonet
    -Original CETME Rifle Sling
    -Repair kit parts
    -Flash Supressor
    -Deluxe Padded Rifle Case with 5 Mag pockets
    -Two Original German G3 Mag Belt Pouches, each holds 2 mags
    -Tripod
    AND last but not least...
    -700 rounds of militery spec. .308 ammo!

Here is a link if you want to see pics: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthrea...77#post6157277

If $950 is not a fair price what would be?

Thank you.

Welcome back. $950 is probably a reasonable price considering that the ammo is worth $250-$300.

"The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament..."

I'm starting, to suspect that I, don't know how to use commas.

Thank you for the feedback! Just posted the sale here as well ---> http://forums.gunboards.com/showthre...36#post1177636

Your sig. lines made me laugh. I remmember people in this forum having some of the best a few years ago. I still remmember a couple of them... "You stepped from your sand onto our grass. Now, we will kick your ass!" and "I poke badgers with spoons." LOL

I'm seeing these for change more than $600. New. Complicating the sale with a bunch of ammo may be counter-productive -- I've got plenty, for example.

-- Chuck

I'm seeing these for change more than $600. New. Complicating the sale with a bunch of ammo may be counter-productive -- I've got plenty, for example.

-- Chuck

I'm not opposed to selling them seperately but I thought it would help the sale if I posted it all in one. I have been away from all gun staff for about 5 years so I have not much exprerience to draw on. What do you think would be a fair asking price for the rifle and accessories by themselves?

Your price is ok. $950.00 shipped for everything would sell it. Rifle would ship for $25.00. Ammo is the issue. I shipped 200 rounds to Texas. $28.00. Mags are cheap. G3 mags are $1.95 each. All the little extras would not add value to me except the parts kit.

Thanks for the insight. I have posted in the original for sale post "UPDATE: Willing to sell seperately... Asking $500 + shipping to FFL for the Rifle and accessories & $400 for the 700 rounds of .308 obo."
    - http://forums.gunboards.com/showthre...NY-Accessories