Thread: please delete

Default please delete

please delete
    Last edited by markgasmo; 01-06-2013 at 09:00 AM. Reason: deleted old list
    ...time flies when youre not paying attention...

I dont think I can make the Clarence show. Will there ever be anouther Millitaria show like the old ones that they used to have?

clarence show is smaller than it was 5 yrs ago. it was nice when the building was big and the military vehicles were there. those days are gone.
    someday ill pack up and go to harrisburg or york pa for one of their shows. plus theres allways knob creek machinegunshoot in louisville ky.

Write me when you want to go to york or harris. If I can make it i will split the travel up with you Drive time plus gas. First will PA accept NY for gun sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Mike View Post
    Write me when you want to go to york or harris. If I can make it i will split the travel up with you Drive time plus gas. First will PA accept NY for gun sales?
    i dont think ill be free at all in march for harrisburg... always been a pipe dream of mine to take a long ride for a gunshow...

i believe you can buy longguns in pa, as its adjacent to ny. same yellow form (well used to be yellow).
    Last edited by markgasmo; 02-19-2010 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks. you have helped me get to a lot of shows with your posts. Please keep it up. I will not make the clarence show this time. I am saving up for the Rochester show in March.

I was at the clarence show last year and it was a pretty good show, military vehicles, lots of good old military stuff, not the fancy multi colored guns you see at most show's nowadays. I ended up buying a spanish bazooka there, but they had a LAW at one table, and another table had a couple of bombs. I was happy I went.