Default R. FAMAGE Colombian Barrel proof mark

Got a nice condition 1952 dated Colombian rebuild at a gun show today. Better than most of them if I understand what I have read. Price was, for these days, cheap and not import marked.
    It has a Steyr or Brno receiver (originally a 7mm?) with a circle T proof, type of crest makes it look the 1929 style, but who did the barrel? Maybe I am am off base, but I doubt that Colombia would have made them at the time. The only mark on it is a G or Gt in a circle. It is, as usual for this model, in 30/06.
    The rifle is stocked as an FN 1950 model.

For the most part, Barrels on "R.FAMAGE" Colombians are the original Steyr, Brno or DWM/Mauser/FN Barrels (of 7mm) rebored, re-rifled and rechambered to 30/06, by the Colombians themselves at Bogota in the 1950s. Some rifles may (note "may") have had new FN made .30 barrels fitted, but I have yet to see one in the Hundreds of rifles and barrelled actions of FAMAGE markings which have passed thru my hands in the last 30 years.
    Brno-made barrels will still have a "Date-Serial" stamped on them, such as "34-xxxx", whilst the Steyr ones ( actually "Steyr-Solothurn" is the Receiver marking, which still occasionally shows, unscrubbed) have the letter "c" and also the "T" mark as well on them. Original 1930s FNs will have the standard Belgian export Military Proof House Markings ( ELG, Perron, etc); the DWM pre WW I and Steyr 1912 will have marks pertinent to that period.

Stocks, as noted, are either New timber made to the FN 1950 specs, or Old timber re-fashioned to meet 1950 specs...even the long Handguards and Lipped H bands (ZB type ) have been modified to be like normal H bands, handguards and sling bands. All are fitted with a pressed, cupped and ribbed FN-clone Buttplate. Steyr M29 bands have been replaced with normal H bands;
    and of courdse, Rear sights have been recalibrated for .30 cal ammo.

Regards,
    Doc AV
    AV Ballistics.

Thanks Doc.
    Reviewing Ball's book again, I guess that I have the Steyr-Solothurn model (the type of crest and the Circle T on the receiver). I guess the barrel must be the original, re-chambered in .30/06. I have plenty of M2 GI ball, so I guess I'll try it out.

I just picked one of these up at a gun show today. It has a black paint finish and is the 2nd South American Mauser I've found painted like that????? I have to remove the paint to see the markings but it looks like mine started out as a Modelo 1912 so I assume it was originally chambered in 7x57 and re-bored.

So how did yours shoot at the range???? I am looking forward to trying mine out with some USGI M2 ball ammo myself.