Thread: WTS: 1894 Steyr Gew88

Default WTS: 1894 Steyr Gew88

This is one of the S. American Gew88s. from Ecuador, IIRC. Non-Turk; Not S marked. Bolt is complete with head and extractor. Rear sight is missing the slider. Stock is beat all TO heck as is typical with the S. American Gew88s. Stock is sound though with no cracks at tang or magazine well. Barrel shroud has one noticible dent which is not too bad. A little pitting under the fore arm but no holes through the barrel shroud. Bore is dark and rough. Still has prominent rifling but dark. I don't think it would rate "good". Bore slugs about .319. I believe this is a Czech barrel but am not completely certain.

$150 shipped. Obviously an antique and no C&R unless you live in NJ or another anal state. AFAIK, I can still ship this to Cali. I'll need some assurance the buyer is at least 18 and may legally receive the rifle.

All questions will be answered and more pics on request but the first actual "I'll take it" gets the rifle. SW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sale items 001..jpg   sale items 007..jpg   sale items 003..jpg   sale items 024..jpg   sale items 004..jpg  
    Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most.