Thread: Camp Jordan Show 5/29 & 30 - Chattanooga

Default Camp Jordan Show 5/29 & 30 - Chattanooga

Tables sold out, most were already set up yesterday afternoon, looks to be a good show. Rain should bring a huge crowd, RK always brings plenty of folks and it appears the rain will help him. Hope I don't run out of money buying stuff!

SlimTim
    Budweiser's Real Man of Genius: Mr. Gun Show Junkie

Georgians! Tennesseans! Join your neighbors in the TN/GA Shooters forum.

Well i had a great first day, again thanks to Bill for the help on the table and ST of course for some plastic bags

thanks for running out for lunch! Couldn't believe those gun show burgers were 4 bux! Wendy's was much better.

One of those rare occasions for me today, went home with mo' money than I brought to the show. Still happy with what I bought as well as what I moved along to new homes.

Bill did abandon me though. Easy come, easy go I guess!

SlimTim

you can have him back, everytime i was going to sell some ammo he told them it was corrosive and the people got all reserved

Why do I feel like the bad guy here...........................

Bill

Need to install a Ronco lip zipper I guess!

We're all just jealous 'cuz Bill outsold us.

SlimTim

but did he tell ya he already spent the money

He told me he suckered some fireman into buying an AKM, like he was gonna pay him back for it. PT Barnum said it best . . .

SlimTim

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTim View Post
    Need to install a Ronco lip zipper I guess!

We're all just jealous 'cuz Bill outsold us.

SlimTim
    I only sold four rifles but the good thing is james didn't get any of them.

Bill

James picked up 3 new toys in K-Town the week earlier!

Pics or it didn't happen.

SlimTim

ST, U must really hate me! U know the hell i went through to post the Yugo MD-57 pictures last yr, about 6 hrs and 2 cameras and a real pain in the rear, Photography and me never got along. That was the first and last time i took pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got a near Mint Hung M-44, another VZ-58 and another CZ-52 pistol, never see U post any pictures???
    I may go to Knox show next week, but might not just depends on my work schedule and i think i rather be at Riverbend that weekend than some Show! LOL

ST never posts pics???????? You must be blind james, plenty of pics in this post. http://forums.gunboards.com/showthre...Creek-shoot-is.................

Go to riverbend and watch the washed up has bins, I'm sure the k-ville vendors won't miss your whining over their prices.
    BTW: I've seen what you consider mint and it was laughable at best.

Bill

Bill, at RBend it's the food and drink and atmosphere!
    You have never seen but 1 gun i have bought which was the M-38 for $100. at the Shriner's
    last yr. Since u seldom ever go to Knox shows or Dalton, i seldom even see you!
    I never complain about prices unless they are crazy as many are.

Ah yes, the atmosphere. Walking around with tens of thousands of drunks, eating grossly overpriced vendor fare and listening to out dated bozo's play their "music" on a barge in the river. "Music" that is still so popular that only kz10sux still plays it. And a good time was had by all.

I've never seen you carry any firearms around at a show ever but did watch you whine/bitch for almost thirty minutes over the price of a real nice cz82 holster ST had for sale. Funny thing is, after your tirade, you still paid his asking price.

Bill
    Last edited by SlimTim; 06-05-2010 at 03:17 PM. Reason: play nice!

Bill, did U forget to take your Med's again? Last month U had put up a Thread wondering as to why i had not complained about how bad a show was, but U forget the show was 2 weeks off and had not happened yet!

Seems U love to bad-mouth me and all ur info is wrong, i have only seen u at about 5 shows since i first met u last April.

When the CZ-82 Holster issue happ with ST, at that time while U were at the show, you were not there at the moment it happened and they told U about it later, after i had bought it.

ST had told me in a e-mail he had a Mint Holster andwould bring it to Show, what i did not know till later, he had told his buddies at the Table he was going to play some games with me.

When i got there he pulled out the worst Holster ever seen, a dog had chewed it up, then he pulled out 3 more rough ones before he pulled out the Mint one and then i did give him some argument about his price.

The only person i ever talk to about High prices is SlimTim and since u loiter around his table, U hear that.

Sometimes ST does give me a hard time, like the show i saw him at and i sort of ignored him and when i wanted to buy the AK riflepouch U had for sale and i wanted to write U a Check, since i had just spent $100. for a M-38 Mosin, ST said when i asked if he had a pen, he said, I hear a voice but dont see anyone! LOL

We laughed and he loaned me a pen, i showed U the M-38, which was the only gun U ever seen me with at a Show, since last yr and early this yr. U said K-Town and many Chatt. shows were not worth going to!

ST was giving me a hard time about wanting me to post pic. since he knew the Hell i had posting some last yr. of the M-57 and all i said was he never posts any picture of his new Toys! LOL

I always rather pay a bunch more for a gun at a Show then order one, since i usually in past got Junk,so money is not that important, but condition is!

Like many, there is nothing on my need list in the last yr or 2, but if i find another CZ 82 or Tok MD 57 in near Mint, they will go home with me.

U say U have seen what i call Mint, again never happ. the only gun i bought u ever seen, since u dont go to many shows was the M-38 from 42 in an early 43 laminate m 44 stock and it was in very good cond. for $100 OTD.

So quit telling and making up Fibs about me, i hope U have a good time at K-Town this week if U go, i may see U at the Dalton Show in a few weeks, which u usually dont go to.

I will be there unless something comes up with work!

Have a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by vz58kid View Post
    i may see U at the Dalton Show in a few weeks, which u usually dont go to.

I will be there unless something comes up with work!
    BCR - If you go to Dalton, don't start looking for the kid until around 2 p.m.

vzkid, work? Another attempt to mislead, or has your status changed?

SlimTim

ST, U know i am a Man of Mystery! I was wondering if U still had that Mint Polish M-44 and if U ever decided to sell it?
    I am almost tempted to head to K town Sat, but after Fri night at Riverbend and then the 3 hr round trip to K-town and then heading back to the Party at the Bend.
    But i will see,Bill seems to have got mean & ornery but when i see him at a Show he laughs and acts like a friend!
    Maybe he is Bi-Polar?????
    Or maybe he posted at the wrong time of the Month? LOL
    Best Wishes!

PS! Did U ever notice u had put up wrong date on that show? It was on 29&30! Vitamin B-12 helps with those issues or so i hear! LOL
    Last edited by vz58kid; 06-09-2010 at 01:24 PM.

What a riot. It gets better every post.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by vz58kid View Post
    I was wondering if U still had that Mint Polish M-44 and if U ever decided to sell it?
    That wasn't mine, it was a friend's gun who asked me if I'd let him put it on my table. Beautiful, wasn't it? Mint, yes? I'm pretty sure he's still got it for sale, no doubt he'd give you a very special price if you are interested.

SlimTim