Default PSL cleaning kits at TG international

Hi guys,

Just a heads up, bought a couple of these kits to add a few parts to my PSL rifles accessory inventory. Cost $4.95 and figured they would just come with the standard oil bottle buttstock cleaning kit and some cleaning patches. However both came with the correct amber lens filters and broken shell extractors which I really wanted to get for my rifle as well.

Anyways figured if you needed those parts id pass it along, pretty cheap considering what comes with it.

Stinkyrat
    Last edited by Stinkyrat; 06-17-2010 at 09:00 PM.

Damn! I didn't get that yaller lense wit' my kit! Even tho I gave my tip2 away, I think I'm gonna have to have one of those! Thanks for the heads-up!
    Join the PSL Owners' Group. I'll approve you as soon as I see your request.

I ordered three and a bunch of other odds and ends until I saw how high shipping would be.

Damn it, I am gonna have to eat it. That thing is cool as heck.

I ate it and made a suggestion as far as shipping. That spare pouch for $12.99 sold me totally.

Is that oiler a fletched arrow or is it grease? OTW its an Izhevsk.
    Last edited by bootleggerspub; 06-18-2010 at 10:52 AM.

I got a cleaning kit, but did not get all the stuff you have. Did not get the amber lenses, broken shell tool, only one flat tool.

Ordered some other small stuff, they stuck me for $15.50 shipping, charged the credit card and waited over two weeks before items arrived.

bootlegger, the one pictured does have the arrow and I believe is russian too. The other kit came with the unmarked russian oiler as shown below:

mndale, the second kit did not come with quite as many tools as the one kit I took a picture of above, but it had all of the ones that would have come with the standard kit.

I did call in and ask about the amber lens filters because the website said you could buy them separately however they were sold out. The guy said they had tons of them left over but now they didnt have any left.

I think what happened was they had a crap load left over and put them in with the rest of their cleaning kits to get rid of them. Completely IMO but it seems right considering both of these kits had those extra tools. I guess we'll have to wait and see what other people get with theirs.

Stinkyrat