Default Walther Single-shot .22 rifle

I bought this rifle several years ago, it is a Walther single-shot with a medium heavy bbl and an outstanding stock. Can anyone identify what model it is?

well, the only picture there is not enough. If I had to guess I'd say it's a sportsmodell V.
    It's the most common rifle in that configuration. Shoot the rest of the rifle.

I guess the rear sight has been removed? I can see a notch above the fore-grip.Sportmodell V would be the least elaborate, unless it was one of the more simpler creations from the 1920s before the heavier barrel was introduced for that series. Does the butt-plate have a Walther crest and what are the receiver markings?

The model V has a single line and not a protrusion at the end of the action, IMO that is an older model than the model V, a picture will help, but it seems to me the charging handel is at the end of the action
    I am an international Gunboards patron

moreover, the rear safety lever is not here and IMO its not missing, it is that the gun is of an oler model than teh mod 5
    I am an international Gunboards patron

Quote Originally Posted by raul View Post
    moreover, the rear safety lever is not here and IMO its not missing, it is that the gun is of an oler model than teh mod 5
    I think the stock is also not correct for a V, the forearm seems too short and that front swivel is too close to the grasping grooves.
    It may be an original stock cut back?
    Indeed more pictures would help.
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    gewehrpatrone