Default H & K USP 9mm DAO from SOG $479

I didn't know if this was the proper forum place this post, so forgive me if I posted under the wrong forum. Technically, a variation of this pistol is used by the German Army.
    This is my first H&K purchase. I own and/or have shot Glocks, CZ's, Sigs, XD's, 1911's, etc. I just ordered a H&K USP 9mm Pistol from SOG. I believe they are DOA (double action only) with the LEM (Law Enforcement Modification) Trigger, Night Sights, Jet funnel magazine adapter and 2 OEM LEO marked clear plastic 18rd magazines for $479. I have always shot double action/single action pistols.

Has anyone else shot this type of H&K?

Does this seem like a decent deal?

How is the trigger?

http://www.southernohiogun.com/new-a...mm-pistol.html

There is also HK's at Aim that include the Insight light.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...KUSP&groupid=3
    Procrastinate now!

WOW!

Yea WOW!!!
    What has our country become? More takers than givers.

Default Got and shot it?

Received my H&K today and couldn't be more happy with my purchase. I was nervous about liking the trigger pull, but I am pleasantly surprised. I would describe the LEM type trigger as sort of a two stage trigger. Once the slide is racked, the trigger is set like it is half cocked. When you pull on the trigger the first 3/4's of the pull it is extremely light. When you get to the end of the pull the final trigger pull is about like my Glock, maybe a little heavier. The pistol is in great shape cosmetically and functioned perfectly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0010.JPG   DSCF0001.JPG   DSCF0011.JPG   DSCF0009.JPG  
    Procrastinate now!