Default The Best AK 47 muzzle brake ?

opinions needed for what is the very best AK 47 muzzle brake? I have had great results with the Type 74. But is anything better?

I bought a pin-on version for my Mak90, but haven't had a chance to shoot it at all yet. Looks like a modified '74 type. Sure made the gun look better. Andy

For original brakes, the best is the genuine AK-74 design. They're making versions for the 7.62 rifles now that are far better than the "look-alike" Tapco types that don't work all that well.

The genuine AK-74 brake both reduces muzzle climb and recoil.
    For an AK-47 rifle, you'll have to either use an adapter to adapt the 14.1mm left-hand threads to the AK-74 24mm right hand threads, or install and AK-74 type front sight support that has the threads for the brake.

For commercial brakes, there are some like the Vortex that are said to be very good.

I bought an AK-74 type that simply screwed on. Works like a charm. Versus the slant type on originally it is a world of difference.

'74 is probably the most effective...... but for coolness and to impress your "neighbors", the AMD can't be beat.
    " Dude with a pencil is worse than a cat with a machinegun"... Bo Diddley

The 74 brake is great, but imo the PWS FSC-47 was the best I've ever used. Downside is its $80.
    I know where to buy 7N1 ammo(7.62x54r 152 grain match) in the USA. Please ask.

And also know where to get PSL polymer stock sets(adjustable/normal).
    (this is not a WTS ad)

I saw a psl break on a akm 47 that was cool. I was told it works about as well as the 74 style
    A you tube post by DeAndre McInnis "Erwin Rommel was a smart mother f@cker."