Thread: WTS: Yugoslav Mausers and a Vz-52 (Now with Free shipping for rifles!)

Default WTS: Yugoslav Mausers and a Vz-52 (Now with Free shipping for rifles!)

I'm getting out of Mausers for the time being, and cleaning out some of the odd ends of my collection. I'll be offering several more Mausers here as things sell; I'm starting with a trio of Yugoslav Mausers and a Vz-52.

First though, the rules: IMPORTANT - EMAIL ME AT hcstampf @ yahoo.com, sans spaces. My PM Box never clears out, so...

An unequivocal "I'll take it" gets the rifle, over and above any email. Payment by USPS Money order only; the Mausers must ship to an FFL03 or and FFL01. The Vz-52 has an aftermarket stock on it, so as it's been altered from its' original configuration, I'd like to see it go to an FFL01. I have an FFL03, and will send a copy with the rifle(s); some FFL01s like to see this, some don't care. The usual rules with respect to federal law apply; ie, you cannot be a felon, must be 21, not convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence, not a fugitive, drug user, etc, etc. For persons living in restrictive jurisdictions. IL, NY, MA, CA, I'm looking at you here (among others), I am not deeply familiar with the details of your state's law. I am willing to let you educate me however, so if someone wants to take the time to spell it out for me, along with links to back it up (really, really looking at you here CA), I'm willing to listen and see what we can and cannot sell. Finally, these rifles are as is - I've actually never fired any of them, and so I can't say how safe (or not) they are, although they all appear to be in perfectly good working order. Use at your own risk, and have a gunsmith inspect them first. All prices are plus shipping.

Strike that on the shipping - free shipping within the lower 48 for the rifles, but not the ammo.

If you think I'm grossly out of line on any of these, please feel free to let me know. End Disclaimers, on to the guns!

1) Yugoslav m24/47. A Preduzece 44 in absolutely beautiful condition, but a missing lower band spring, one capture screw and sight hood. It is non matching but with an barrel that looks absolutely perfect, with a few bits of cosmoline still hanging around. It has a century import mark on the barrel, and a new serial number on the receiver. I'd like $200.00

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sale 075.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	352075Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sale 066.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	352074Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sale 076.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	352076

2) Yugoslav 24/47. A Radonica 124 rifle, also in excellent condition. This rifle has a like new bore, and all of the parts that I can see without disassembling the rifle match, except for the stock and buttplate, which has been remarked with a matching number. The buttplate is marked "3". The stock retains a royal cartouche of King Peter II, and has the former sling swivels and a bent bolt cutout patched. There is a very small Samco import mark on the barrel, and a new serial number on the receiver. There are some scratches on the magazine floorplate around the release button, a a long scratch on magazine housing near the forward screw. The cleaning rod is present. A very unusual maker, I'd like to see at 275.00 for this rifle.

Name:	Sale 057.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	145.8 KB 
ID:	352077Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sale 058.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	352078Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sale 055.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	352079Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sale 060.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	149.1 KB 
ID:	352080Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sale 056.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	352081

3) Yugoslav 24/47. A Zavod 44 rifle, the bolt, receiver, floorplate, and stock match. The buttplate is not numbered, and the magazine housing is a lineout. The cleaning rod is also present. The handguard is a substantially lighter color than the stock, but both are in excellent condition. The bore is absolutely beautiful, but has a coat of cosmoline in it, as does the bolt. This also has the very small samco import markings. Another maker you don't commonly see, I'd like $250.00 for this rifle.

Name:	Sale 074.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	352084Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sale 071.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	128.7 KB 
ID:	352083Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sale 073.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	352086

4) Czech Vz-52. This rifle is in good mechanical condition, but came to me with a stock in very bad and cracked condition, and with a spray-on bed liner finish. I found a very, very nice stock and have added that to it. It is missing the latch for the buttplate cover, as well as the sight hood, stock bolt and lower swivel. The rifle is an AYM 1956. The rifle comes with two magazines. The stock on this alone is worth over 200.00, so I'd like to see at least 400.00. I also have 42, 15 round boxes of 7.62x45 available for 250.00 for the lot. Take both the rifle and the ammo for 625.00.

Name:	Sale 077.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	352097
    Last edited by Hasso; 09-17-2010 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Updated Pricing!

ALL C&R eligible long guns that 50 years old and older can be shipped directly to a California C&R FFL holder from out of state. They can even be sold FTF in state without a C&R.
    Pat
    No one ever got into Valhalla unarmed.

Bump for Free shipping!

Also, can someone point me at the appropriate CA code for Poot's statement?

any interest in selling ammo seprate from the vz52?