Thread: Echasa Fast

Default Echasa Fast

i just signed on here and i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find the manual for an echasa fast .380 made in eibar or if anyone knows how to field strip it

I have a manual. ( make sure it is unloaded ) pull the hammer until it locks. then, Slide down the release locking tap behind the left grip, just below the slide. The rest is common procedure. I have the parts list as well if u need it.

thanks that did the trick i figured thats what that was behind the grip it would be much appreciated if u could send me the parts list and manual maybe in picture form or something so i can mess with this thing.

Echasa sold this pistol in several calibers (.22LR, .25, .32 and .380) and under several names during the 1960s, including EA Basque, Dickson Special Agent, Madison, Liberty Arms, Falcon. Echasa FAST parts may be listed under any of these names, but are most commonly listed under MAB GZ (but be sure it is the Echasa MAB GZ -- MAB itself made the GZ before licensing it to Echasa and it is not clear what parts are interchangable).

For examples, see:
    http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/...spx?catid=3142
    http://www.gun-parts.com/mab/

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by calvin View Post
    i just signed on here and i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find the manual for an echasa fast .380 made in eibar or if anyone knows how to field strip it

Oh ok preciate it i had been on both those sites before but didnt know they called it that.