Default What is This Kit For?

Going to try this one more time. What was this repair kit used for and what would the value be? I may sell it but, right now I don`t know.
    Seems like I did get some pics but, they are probably too small. They are either too big for this site of too small to see. Oh well, such is life.
    Last edited by lomatil; 01-24-2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: try to ad pics

MG-15 Aircraft gun gunners kit....

lomatil,

At least you got them posted this time; keep up with the good work and eventually "get the hang of it"! Unfortunately I don't know anything about these, but will make the general observation that the pieces seem to have Weimar-style waffenamts if I'm seeing/interpreting this right. That would make it prewar or even possibly pre-Nazi, if that makes any difference as to what this was used for. Good luck with future postings!

They are LuftAmts....like I said, it is a MG-15 gunners kit, which was actually bolted inside the the aircraft. The case should be dated on the outside, but likely it will be pre-war or early war....

Gents, Thanks for the info and the kind words. I really appreciate them. Someday, maybe, I will get the hang of the new pictures.