Thread: WTS: Russian/Bulgarian RPK-74 with accessories

Default WTS: Russian/Bulgarian RPK-74 with accessories

I would love to sell my all matching mint 1988 Plum RPK-74....

Was only test fired for function by Mario of PoH Firearms after he built it....barrel is mint...all paint you see is original Russian/Bulgarian except on the
    receiver. It was painted to closely match....a safe Queen that has to go.

I was one one the first buyers of the mint all matching kits from ORF when
    they were selling for $1600...I had NDS serialize the receiver to match the kit....something they offered to do during the first run but stopped providing that custom service in the later receivers.

Kit was $1600
    Receiver was $150
    Russian take-off RPK-74 rail bought from Tantal was $100
    Mario build cost was $330
    US 922 parts was $74
    K-VAR mag was $50

I will throw in 2 Russian mags with the squad or company number "3" painted on them, 2 variations of the Russian RPK sling (2 band and 3 band pad), green mag pouch/green sling and khaki mag pouch/khaki sling into the package at no extra cost for...

$2200 delivered (Shipping and insurance I will pay) to your FFL within the CONUS where allowed. Money orders or discreet online credit card payment accepted at +3.5%. Can not ship to prohibited locations. Will ship once funds clear and your FFL has been received.

Rifle will be shipped in a plastic shell gun case inside a heavy duty cardboard shipping box. The accessories from the kit will be shipped to your address separately.

That's a rifle, 4 mags, 5 slings, 2 mag pouches plus stripper clips/guide, oil bottle, cleaning kit....

All Trader rules apply. First posted "I'll take it" get's it. Any following has dibs in line if previous falls out. Please email me directly with any questions. Please make sure you can own this in your state before buying.

No trades at this time. Thanks!

You can see more pics of the kit here...what is not shown that is included is stripper clips/charger and cleaning kit.

Last edited by SturmGrenadier; 03-02-2011 at 12:11 AM.
    Guide to Russian Optics Manufacturers

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthre...-Manufacturers