Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Tokarev Mags

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eastern Nebraska
    Posts
    52

    Default Tokarev Mags

    Looking for a couple of extra mags to fit my 7.62x25 Romanian Tok. Anybody have some for sale or know a good place to order some reasonably priced?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    206

    Default

    sgammo.com has some and I've had good luck ordering from them.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, Nazifornia
    Posts
    82

    Default

    +1 on SGammo. Just bought them out of tokarev(sorry)
    http://www.keepshooting.com/tokarev-tt33-magazine.html
    the only other place i saw mags for sale for tokarev.
    1939 Izhevsk Mosin Nagant 91/30
    1953 Romanian TT-33 Tokarev

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Midwest.
    Posts
    10,852

    Default

    Apex, 15 even.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Try Reich Outfitters , http://www.gunboards.com/sites/reich...ers/index.html.

    Chinese Tokarev semi-auto pistol magazine in 7.62 Tokarev VG+ @ $11 VG+ @ 3 for $30

    1. Russian Tokarev 33T semi-auto pistol magazine in 7.62 Tokarev VG+ @ $11 VG+ @ 3 for $30

    Russian Tokarev 33T semi-auto pistol magazine in 7.62 Tokarev w/lanyard loop. VG+ @ $15 VG+ @ 3 for $40

    Rich is a Gunboard sponsor.

    Best there is free shipping!

    Paddy

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddyofurniture View Post
    Try Reich Outfitters , http://www.gunboards.com/sites/reich...ers/index.html.

    Chinese Tokarev semi-auto pistol magazine in 7.62 Tokarev VG+ @ $11 VG+ @ 3 for $30

    1. Russian Tokarev 33T semi-auto pistol magazine in 7.62 Tokarev VG+ @ $11 VG+ @ 3 for $30

    Russian Tokarev 33T semi-auto pistol magazine in 7.62 Tokarev w/lanyard loop. VG+ @ $15 VG+ @ 3 for $40

    Rich is a Gunboard sponsor.

    Best there is free shipping!

    Paddy
    +1 for Rick, he's always done good by me. I'd e-mail him first though and check on availability. His list of goodies is a couple years old.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, Nazifornia
    Posts
    82

    Default

    oof i wish i had found that list before getting mine. might grab a few 9mm ones too if i can figure out where to get a barrel. what with 7.62 drying up and all.
    1939 Izhevsk Mosin Nagant 91/30
    1953 Romanian TT-33 Tokarev

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    5,576

    Default

    Pretty sure Rick is out of Tok mags, but doesn't hurt to ask! If he has them back in stock, let us know.

    SlimTim
    Budweiser's Real Man of Genius: Mr. Gun Show Junkie

    Georgians! Tennesseans! Join your neighbors in the TN/GA Shooters forum.



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Tokarev 9mm barrel with link and pin here:
    http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/...0B&catid=10250

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eastern Nebraska
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Rick does have more magazines in stock for the Tokarev.

    bigdog

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    5,576

    Default

    Awesome, thanks!

    SlimTim
    Budweiser's Real Man of Genius: Mr. Gun Show Junkie

    Georgians! Tennesseans! Join your neighbors in the TN/GA Shooters forum.



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Thanks for the link.

    Great prices and always like to buy from supporters.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eastern Nebraska
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogpete View Post
    Rick does have more magazines in stock for the Tokarev.

    bigdog

    Got 3 tok mags from Rick. Full of cosmo. Haven't cleaned them up, yet, but they might be new.

    bigdog

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Frozen North
    Posts
    8,765

    Default

    You can modify Keepshooting's Cz52 mags to fit a tok, and the will work (after slotting in for the mag catch) in the Yugo M57, as a matter of fact, they are about the only quantity after market mag you can find.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Midwest.
    Posts
    10,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosinitis View Post
    You can modify Keepshooting's Cz52 mags to fit a tok, and the will work (after slotting in for the mag catch) in the Yugo M57, as a matter of fact, they are about the only quantity after market mag you can find.
    Why bother?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Hi Wideners just posted Tok mags. Says clearly will not fit M57's. Regards, Mike www.wideners.com

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YzzSzz View Post
    Tokarev 9mm barrel with link and pin here:
    http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/...0B&catid=10250
    OK call me an idiot but this is a drop in replacement of the TT-33?
    The Republic of Texas Not just a state but an attitude!

    For monthly shooting events in DFW TX visit me at:
    www.meetup.com/TexasGunOwner-DFW/


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    378

    Default

    For the 9mm conversion you may also require a new barrel bushing. Sometimes the barrels have a different OD. The CZ52 Mag is too long for a standard TT and can be made to work in the Yugo 58.
    Last edited by PA-Joe; 05-04-2011 at 02:54 PM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Frozen North
    Posts
    8,765

    Default

    Why bother?
    Modifying a 52 mag
    Cause they work in the M57, and there are NO spare mags, so if you want another mag, either you pay through the nose or you buy one of those.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Midwest.
    Posts
    10,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosinitis View Post
    Why bother?
    Modifying a 52 mag
    Cause they work in the M57, and there are NO spare mags, so if you want another mag, either you pay through the nose or you buy one of those.
    The topic of this thread are TT-33 magazines. The person who started the thread has Romanian version of Soviet TT-33. They want TT-33 magazines.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Frozen North
    Posts
    8,765

    Default

    KS has them too

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ij70 View Post
    The topic of this thread are TT-33 magazines. The person who started the thread has Romanian version of Soviet TT-33. They want TT-33 magazines.
    I read this thread because it was about Tokarev Mags and the M57 falls under that general thread title. The first post of the thread was about the Rom Tok. But I can't see why the other versions can't all fall under this same thread.

    I would love to find more mags for my M57, but the ones you do see they want like $100 for...crap for that I will just buy another pistol.

    Anyone have a link to what you have to do to make the CZ mag work in the M57?

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Midwest.
    Posts
    10,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee_140 View Post
    I read this thread because it was about Tokarev Mags and the M57 falls under that general thread title.
    Common mistake.

    Go ahead, try to use TT-33 parts in your M57.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ij70 View Post
    Common mistake.

    Go ahead, try to use TT-33 parts in your M57.
    Silly me when reading a thread titled Tokarev Mags I was foolish in thinking that a thread with that title would cover all pistols usually refered to as Tokarev's. Thanks for putting me straight and letting me know that when I see a thread with the word Tokarev in the title it only means the 33.

    Oh and thank you for letting me know that parts from a 33 will fit a 57....oh wait could that be sarcasm?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Midwest.
    Posts
    10,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee_140 View Post
    Silly me when reading a thread titled Tokarev Mags I was foolish in thinking that a thread with that title would cover all pistols usually refered to as Tokarev's. Thanks for putting me straight and letting me know that when I see a thread with the word Tokarev in the title it only means the 33.

    Oh and thank you for letting me know that parts from a 33 will fit a 57....oh wait could that be sarcasm?
    Barrel will not, magazine will not.

    Start a thread, someone will link how to mod CZ-52 magazine for your M57.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    5,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee_140 View Post
    they want like $100 for...crap for that I will just buy another pistol.
    I ain't from Missouri, but SHOW ME. I'm a BUYER.

    SlimTim
    Budweiser's Real Man of Genius: Mr. Gun Show Junkie

    Georgians! Tennesseans! Join your neighbors in the TN/GA Shooters forum.



  27. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTim View Post
    I ain't from Missouri, but SHOW ME. I'm a BUYER.

    SlimTim
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=227208682

    Ok it is $80...but that is close enough to Ben to call it a hundred.

    If on gun broker just search m57 magazine and you will get some...the cheap ones list for $40...but watch the shipping...that is where they will get ya.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Frozen North
    Posts
    8,765

    Default

    Wait, lets start a pissing contest
    what about 213s
    or TTC
    or M48
    or.....
    yeah look there is a gun design, usually referred GENERICALLY as a Tokarev, in honer of the designer, and the M 57 barrel will lock in a TTC, but it's slide only has 2, instead of 3 locking lugs, and other than mag, frame and barrel, TT-33 parts slide right in.

    How to mod a 52 mag, take your M57 mag, look at the mag catch hole, then using a dremil form one in the same spot on the 52 mag.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    5,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee_140 View Post
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=227208682

    Ok it is $80...but that is close enough to Ben to call it a hundred.

    If on gun broker just search m57 magazine and you will get some...the cheap ones list for $40...but watch the shipping...that is where they will get ya.
    Nice try, but you said for $100 you'd buy another PISTOL, not a MAGAZINE. So, I'm guessing you aren't going to link to a M57 for a c-note??

    SlimTim
    Budweiser's Real Man of Genius: Mr. Gun Show Junkie

    Georgians! Tennesseans! Join your neighbors in the TN/GA Shooters forum.



  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Midwest.
    Posts
    10,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosinitis View Post
    Wait, lets start a pissing contest
    what about 213s
    or TTC
    or M48
    or.....
    yeah look there is a gun design, usually referred GENERICALLY as a Tokarev, in honer of the designer, and the M 57 barrel will lock in a TTC, but it's slide only has 2, instead of 3 locking lugs, and other than mag, frame and barrel, TT-33 parts slide right in.

    How to mod a 52 mag, take your M57 mag, look at the mag catch hole, then using a dremil form one in the same spot on the 52 mag.
    LOL

    TTC is copy of Soviet TT-33. All parts interchange.
    M48 is copy of Soviet TT-33. All parts interchange.

    213 is commercial product, it comes in several sub variations, one of which is copy of Soviet TT-33.

    Dude. You want to talk about M57, great, start your own thread and stop spamming this one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •