Default Scope mount for 1891 Argentine

Can anyone point me toward a 91 Argie 2 piece scope mount? Can it use the same ones as a 94/96? curious!
    Phil

Same as the Model '93 and '95 Small Ring Mauser.
    How many psi in a CUP?

Supposedly the same, Weaver 46 front, 55 rear. BUT not all small ring mausers can use these. My 1893 Turks took a 46 front and rear. Good luck but I'm done with scoping milsurps.
    I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

Quote Originally Posted by jjk308 View Post
    Supposedly the same, Weaver 46 front, 55 rear. BUT not all small ring mausers can use these. My 1893 Turks took a 46 front and rear. Good luck but I'm done with scoping milsurps.
    Me too! Too much money and work sporterizing it when a commercial rifle has all the work done.
    WVCRUFFLER,
    You may need to shim one of the mounts or try a different height for one of them to get it perfectly level but,as jjk points out, that is true of small ring Mausers in general. Many made in many different factories over quite a time span.
    How many psi in a CUP?

If you don't mind the scout rifle concept, there is a guy called the Dutchman who makes a nicely machined mount for the 1891. http://dutchman.rebooty.com/ler.html
    I bought one and they are a different design but extremely solid.

You'll find The Dutchman over in the Swedish Civilian Forums.
    How many psi in a CUP?

Oh, i know Dutch. He's an old (as in compared to the age of the list) c-r-ffl list member IIRC. Had conversations with him in the past. Will have a look.