Thread: plum crazy lowers?

Default plum crazy lowers?

I dont know how these group buys work, but I am thinking of building a couple, and the more lowers bought, the lower the price. Anyone want to figure it out and get some fully built lowers cheap?
    "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that." -- Shane

Who is John Galt?

i'd probably be in for 1 or 2. they're 119.95 on AA's, don't know if you could get a better deal though.
    " Dude with a pencil is worse than a cat with a machinegun"... Bo Diddley

I dont see any sponsors with them, maybe they can get them.
    "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that." -- Shane

Who is John Galt?

I always hated polymer pistols, but for some reason it doesn't seem so bad on an AR lower receiver. I don't know if I can build another AR any time soon but I'd definitely like to pick one of these up sometime.

IJ'm in for at least one, depending on price, of course.
    Edited 11/22/2011--Not sure if this is still a live thread, but I will back out.
    Got one of the lowers--very pleased with appearance/performance (fired about 200 roundds or so).
    Last edited by Polock; 10-22-2011 at 08:32 PM. Reason: got one!

There is a store in Fountain Inn, SC that sell them for $100 at gunshows. For that price, I would be interested as well.
    The Americans fight for a free world, the English mostly for honor and glory and medals, the French and Canadians decide too late that they have to participate. The Italians are too scared to fight; the Russians have no choice. The Germans for the Fatherland. The Boers? Those sons of bitches fight for the hell of it!” - American General, George “Guts and Glory” Patton

If the price is right, I am in for one.

Before committing to Plum Crazy, please check out New Frontier's LW-15 lower, complete at $99.

http://newfrontierarmory.com/catalog...657a8024945110

Visually more appealing, and getting some great reviews on other forums. Demo videos available to stream through the website as well. They are showing up at several local dealers as well. If anybody is interested in group buy on this LW-15, I might be willing to head it up.

I would be down on a group buy on the new frontiers. Even if it just means free shipping at the $99 per.
    Thats a sweet deal. Gonna purchase a couple soon if we cant get something going.
    Quit Stalin, buy a mosin!
    www.themosincrate.com

I'd be up for the LW-15

I could do the lw15 too

Who is John Galt?

I would be in for one.
    Support the Troops Sponsor
    Pro Gun New Hampshire Endowment Member
    NRA Patron Member

I would be in for an LW-15 also at the right price.

I'm in the market for one of these myself. I'd be in.

I bought 2 of the New Frontier lowers for $190 shipped (with a $10 discount code) from JoeBobOutfitters. They look nice, but I have not shot them yet. They do fit my uppers pretty tight, but that may be a plus.
    The Americans fight for a free world, the English mostly for honor and glory and medals, the French and Canadians decide too late that they have to participate. The Italians are too scared to fight; the Russians have no choice. The Germans for the Fatherland. The Boers? Those sons of bitches fight for the hell of it!” - American General, George “Guts and Glory” Patton

Hagar, have you ever looked into the plum crazy lowers? I am wondering how the two compare.

Who is John Galt?

I've seen them recently for $39.99 at Palmetto.

ii do not think so...complete lower with trigger group and 6 pos buttstock ???

mike in co
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrmass View Post
    I've seen them recently for $39.99 at Palmetto.

i have no proof..bu tdo have an OPINION.
    PLUM CRAZY IS A BAD NAME FOR A FIREARMS COMPANY
    they recenntly moved from lake havasu to the phoenix area...but never actually opened.
    then out of nowhere we have NEW FRONTIER...with a near identical product..at a slightly lower price.....

my OPINION...is it is the same product with a new company name...

and i would buy 4 or 5 in a heart beat...

Besides, AR-lowers are now thru the roof with all the issues going on. I see stripped lowers on GB going for crazy prices. They are listed as out-of-stock almost everywhere.
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory ..... lasts forever....
    NRA Life, NAHC Life
    Retired USN

I was at a show for the last 3 days and stripped lowers were going at $300 plus.

I would be interested in two lowers if they are reasonable.

I'm in for at least 3 and probably more like 5-10.
    Anyone that has a 'no fear' sticker stuck to anything they own has never looked down the barrel of a loaded weapon in the hands of their enemy.