Default Polish 1954 M44 value

I saw a 1954 Polish M44 that looks unissued, all matching, any opinions on the value?
    Thanks

Depending on where you are located and how much you are willing to pay. In unissued condition they seem to range from about $275 up towards $350. A decent price would be between $225 and 250, but expect to have to pay anywhere from $275 and up.
    "Ole viisaasti höperö!" sanoi vääpeli Ryhmy
    Commissar Natalia Vengrovska Fan Club Life Member :-)
    Tired of the Police ? Try calling a Crackhead next time you need help
    ALWAYS looking for anything from Sortavala and Viipuri CG districts
    Looking for Norwegian Mauser K98F1 HÆR 43408 - the first military rifle I was issued

I too was wondering the value of an m44, but mostly a run of the mill type? Ive seen most go for 200 - 250 and want to know if 100 - 150 is considered a steal or not? like Izhevsk 1944-1948 common m44s.
    Thanks !

Not that long ago in the scheme of things

i bought a nice 1952 for $107 out the door .

Bolt dont match .

Fiveshot

Quote Originally Posted by suhkoi View Post
    I too was wondering the value of an m44, but mostly a run of the mill type? Ive seen most go for 200 - 250 and want to know if 100 - 150 is considered a steal or not? like Izhevsk 1944-1948 common m44s.
    Thanks !
    I think a fair price for a run of the mill M44 in very good condition is $120-160. A 1943 or a 44 Tula will usually creep up towards the $250 mark (and past) when in very good condition

When it comes to the Polish one's - they are IMHO the best made with respects to quality and finish and will command a higher price than the regular M44's. But as Fiveshot pointed out - it's just a few years ago when you could pick up the non Soviet M44's cheaply - not anymore though, since they now seem to go at higher prices than the Soviet made ones (in similar condition)
    "Ole viisaasti höperö!" sanoi vääpeli Ryhmy
    Commissar Natalia Vengrovska Fan Club Life Member :-)
    Tired of the Police ? Try calling a Crackhead next time you need help
    ALWAYS looking for anything from Sortavala and Viipuri CG districts
    Looking for Norwegian Mauser K98F1 HÆR 43408 - the first military rifle I was issued

IIRC, KH told me that 1951 and 1954 were low production years per his survey. I passed at a show a couple 1954 Polish M44's for a reasonable price....as I already have one

Pahtu.

Quote Originally Posted by jepari View Post
    I think a fair price for a run of the mill M44 in very good condition is $120-160. A 1943 or a 44 Tula will usually creep up towards the $250 mark (and past) when in very good condition

When it comes to the Polish one's - they are IMHO the best made with respects to quality and finish and will command a higher price than the regular M44's. But as Fiveshot pointed out - it's just a few years ago when you could pick up the non Soviet M44's cheaply - not anymore though, since they now seem to go at higher prices than the Soviet made ones (in similar condition)

Ha! m44s in my area are going for 200 - 250 for commons it must be bone dry here or some stingy sellers....I had the impression from that they would be a lot higher of a price lol. Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by jepari View Post
    Depending on where you are located and how much you are willing to pay. In unissued condition they seem to range from about $275 up towards $350. A decent price would be between $225 and 250, but expect to have to pay anywhere from $275 and up.
    I completely agree. For a really minty Polish M44.... lately $250 is good - 300 is normal - 350 is high. I paid $250 for my 1955 on Gunbroker. Next guy did buy-it-now on its twin (from the same seller) for $310. I've been seeing them bid up above $300 for a while. Had mine for 6 months. Finally shot 20 rounds of Privi through it (first and only time on Saturday). Bolt sure works smooth, and it seems to be accurate enough - but I intend to not shoot this one much.