Gunboards Forums banner

North Carolina Gun Collectors Assciation Show

5K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Groupie 
#1 ·
The NCGCA is holding a show on July 30, 2011 (a one day show) in Salisbury, North Carolina.
Location of the show is Holiday Inn Conference Center, 530 Jake Alexander Blvd. Hours are 9AM to 5PM. There are still a few tables available. Contact John Parker @ 336-706-0892.

#3 ·
There will be all kinds of stuff, CW to present if past shows are any example. I don't know why you think it is a "rich guys" show? It's not.

#6 ·
Hoping everyone that can come will. It's about a mile off Intersate 85, a straighr shot. U're pass by a Ryan's which is one of the better places to eat in that town, and a lot of car dealerships. The items allowed are said to be quite resticted as to non guns. This association has had some hard times due to the many Con and Explot events that call themselves "gun shows". This was a really GREAT Group along the lines of the Ohio association, it's trying to get back to putting on subreub and large GUN shows. Set ups for vendors and members will happen on Friday. I believe they said after 12. Hope to see many readers from this site there!

#7 ·
NCGCA Show in Salisbury

As to price, there are a lot of aging members who depending on if they decide, to sell off some of their collection could make this a Must to be at show. I've done well at these shows over the years. The people are friendly and a different crowd than shows up at the other "Events". I believe it will be a enjoyiable event, so walk in what u're tired of and hopefully walk out with something NEW.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.