Gunboards Forums banner

single shot russian made 12 guage

8K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Davis 
#1 ·
Found a single shot 12 gauge in a pawn shop. Made in russia . Anyone have any knowledge of these and their worth?

#7 ·
They are not imported right now. I think EAA was the first to import them. After a year or two Remington made the deal with the factory and a whole bunch of shotguns made by that factory became Spartan line of products for Remington. Remington used to sell them under Spartan 100 (SPR100) name: http://www.remington.com/products/archived/shotguns/single-shot/spr100.aspx
Discontinued in 2008.

There are two on Gunbroker. I figure the price is 50 to 200 bucks.

#13 ·
Yeah, I these predate EAA. I remember seeing one stamped Made in USSR a good fifteen or so years back. It was not fancy, being basic to the extreme, but not cheap either. It was just a no-frills utilitarian shotgun, very Soviet in nature and feel. I was surprised that it was a commercial arm imported from the Soviet Union (though when I was looking at it, the USSR was gone by 6 or 7 years). For the life of me I don't remember who imported it, but it was not EAA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.