Default Interchangeable Mossberg Magazines

Just picked up a New Haven model 250C .22 cal. semi-auto rifle with no magazine. The rifle's a little beat up but for $60 what the heck. It looks like the Mossberg equal is the model 350K that also uses the adjustable magazine for shorts, longs and long rifle. Finding the original mag seems futile, I don't plan on shooting anything other than long rifle anyways. I was wondering what other models would fit the 250C, just to fire the long rifle ammo. Thanks in advance.

Gunparts corp lists a 15 rounder. Got a 351 K from a old farmer with Federal blue box it shot a one third inch group at 25 yards. Two incher with bulk Winchester and 3 with Remington. No wonder the values on older Mossbergs are climbing.

Gunparts is out of those mags. I did find a listing at JLoweClipsandMags, $35 for a steel 10 shot replacement. $8 shipping first mag then about $2 a mag when ordering more. I'll kick around ordering some different mags for other guns, first I'll go to the Hickory gunshow the end of the month and check there. That' why I was wondering about the interchangeability with other models.

I don't blame you had a 151 was mighty fincky about the magazine. I would want to have it in my hand to make sure of fit.

Thanks to SOLDABOAT's posting at the bottom of this forum, I followed the link that has showed everything I needed to know.
    Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    I don't blame you had a 151 was mighty fincky about the magazine. I would want to have it in my hand to make sure of fit.
    Fincky.... I would think so, since a 151 is tube fed from the buttstock....
    You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett...1835

NMCA Member #1966

Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in Overalls and Looks like Work.... Thomas Edison (1847 - 1931)

OOPs got me ment 152.