Thread: Found a NHM-91 for sale in a pawn shop

Default Found a NHM-91 for sale in a pawn shop

Yesterday I stopped in to a pawn shop I had never been in and found a NHM-91 for sale. The owner of the shop stated the price is $600 firm. It has a thumbhole stock, the fat ugly handguards, and one mag(5 or 10 round, can't remember). It is in excellent condition. What do you guys think about the price?

Thats probably just edging into the 'any more and I'd really have to want one' category. Not a bad price, but not a steal either.

They are an excellent rifle and later, if you like, you can deneuter it back into something like Russian RPK clone or put some preban Chinese furniture on it. You'll need to watch your 922r when you do that, though.

Keith

I would pay that if it had the bipod and was in unfired condition.. Chinese boat oar buttstock on GB for $125.00 but good luck on finding a set a Chinese RPK handguards for sale.

Bill

If it's a RPK you want a AES10HB can probably be found cheaper and makes a more accurate representation of an RPK.
    When your smiling the whole world smiles with you

I sold one that I had in excellent shape or better and it sold in 2 1/2 hours on GB at my BIN. I shoulda went for more I guess. Oh Well.

Fair price for one with bipod and in vg condition
    I would like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather . Not yelling and screaming in agony like the passengers in his car.