Default Czech scope and mounts

I have not seen one for sale lately, so my question is all the more difficult. What would one expect to pay for an excellent condition scope and mount?

Quote Originally Posted by enfielded View Post
    I have not seen one for sale lately, so my question is all the more difficult. What would one expect to pay for an excellent condition scope and mount?
    I saw one not too long ago for $1000 I think.
    Karabiner98k Volume 1 now ready! This book covers the K98k rifle up to 1938! www.thirdpartypress.com
    Visit my site - www.latewar.com
    Check out the forum dedicated to the next volumes about the Kar98k rifle www.k98kforum.com

Was that the asking price or what it sold for?

Quote Originally Posted by enfielded View Post
    Was that the asking price or what it sold for?
    I didn't notice if it sold and it was at least 3 months ago. I think it was on WAF trader, but I just looked and they keep that only keep 2 pages of history.
    Karabiner98k Volume 1 now ready! This book covers the K98k rifle up to 1938! www.thirdpartypress.com
    Visit my site - www.latewar.com
    Check out the forum dedicated to the next volumes about the Kar98k rifle www.k98kforum.com

Thousand bucks seems to be the going rate, but I haven't seen a rig for sale in over a year.

Thumbs up

I've got a scope - remarked German, I'm looking for the mount. Maby some day.
    Sarge
    Calling Illegal Aliens Undocumented residents is like call Drug Dealers Unlicensed Pharmacists!
    LIFEMEMBER: NRA, VFW, DAV, SFA, SOA, 281AHC Assoc & CAF