Gunboards Forums banner

Robert W. Farris Past away last week

6K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  haak48 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Wow what a fascinating life! Maybe not exactly dated into the Greatest Generation but he sure lived a long and fruitful life. Had his fingers in many interesting projects and seems to have been just tickled pink to be involved in whatever it was he was assigned to everywhere he went. RIP Mr Farris

#4 ·
I met Bob 16 years ago when I shortly after I arrived in Arizona. He was my house guest almost every year on Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend when we had our "Bob Faris Memorial and Labor Day MG Shoots". Bob was the kindest most giving person I have ever met. He was always there when anyone needed help or had problems with there weapon. I remember many times when Bob spent most of the shoot trying to help some one out rather than shoot his own weapons. Bob will sorely be missed. I sure he is up there in the big shooting range in the heavens helping new shooters out as he did in life. Rest In Peace Robert.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.