Default Astra 600 Price???

Went to a local shop today and saw a MINTY Astra 600 ---With Minty black holster and a beater extra mag and a Minty bore---Bossman wants $600 for his Astra 600 ---It seems like at least $150 tooo much or am I living in 1999 --- I realy like these guns and was talked out of the last one by a "friend"---I'm thanking ya for any input ---Lefty

Depends, is it one of the 10,500 first German contract?
    Laugh hard and often.

Gary

A real nice one can demand that price. Will only go up in value!
    What has our country become? More takers than givers.

Default Astra 600

I think $600 is high for a second contract gun. I paid $200 for mine a couple years ago. I see people asking more like $400 now a days. By the way, one thing I have noticed is that at some point they stopped marking the second contract guns with the Astra logo. Mine is a relatively early second contract (#171xx) and does have the Logo. Anyone know when they stopped marking them?
    Marcus

Default Astra 600 Price---

By the by---This gun was made in 1952 if my Astra manufacturing code list is right---Maybe "MINTY" = spendy Thanx,Lefty

Bob In St. Louis is offline Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member/Super Moderator

I have a couple of Astra 600s for sale in the trader that are rather unique - they are Portuguese Navy marked, and only 800 were sold to the Portuguese - but I am not asking that much for them!

About the only Astra 600s that would go $600 are the Nazi marked ones, or maybe one of the really rare Chilean Air Force or Jordanian ones.
    Godfather, Eibar Mafia

El Jefe Loco

Default Astra 600 Price---

I guess what stumps me is I bought a T seris High Power in like condision for less than $600 last summer---Well, the shop owner is able to ask what ever price---I just needed a reality check---Internet auctions have inflated prices all over and people are assuming it's in their favor when they 're selling---I still think It's a $400+ gun---Thanx,Lefty