Default Winchester Model 677 Lend lease marked... what to pay?

I have a chance to purchase a winchester model 677 rifle with the correct 5x scope and mounts...Offset proof ( as rear mount would cover factory typical placement),british proofed, and broad arrow marked on the stock....What would be a fair price to pay for this rifle? ...bluing about 80-85 %...Any help would be appreciated....

i think anything under a 1000.00 would be a good price. eastbank.

Looked at the rifle today....Upon closer inspection one of the thumbscrews to attach mount to base is wrong and the scope has some really "heavy" crosshairs...suggesting a fix at one time but the optics are pretty clear...He hasn't thrown me a price yet but i think it's going to be in the 800-1200 range...The stock also had a real light u.s. mark and what looked like a rack number of some sort...but looked to be lightly sanded and refinished when the british broad arrow marks and inspections were added...It really is a unique piece and I do know how rare they are...Thanks for the input....

Quote Originally Posted by eastbank View Post
    i think anything under a 1000.00 would be a good price. eastbank.

vary rare a model 67 x 10 would be a fair price for a 677. but as i have never heard of a 677 that was a brit navy rifle cant even guess at value. and i would look to see if it was a legit mark as there are no records that i can find and fakes are every where now days. your money your call.

if it was a factory rifle intended for export the export rifles were marked with sn# the domestic 67 and 677 rifles were not.

I do know that winchester sold around 2000 677 and 697 rifles in 1940/41 under lend lease...As they were happy to get rid of them (my understanding, slow sellers i guess) Well anyway...It does have all the british fire proofs on the barrel near the original winchester on the reciever...which i stated before is offset to be seen below the mount...It does still have the original rear sight intact which is correct for the lend lease rifles...Not correct for the ones for sale in the U.S....I know these don't come up for sale often...As most went to england and stayed there (so much for the lend portion)....I will probably try to pick it up....Thanks for all those who replied