Default Winchester .22 thumb trigger model question

I inherited a Winchester .22 thumb trigger model from my dad, but it has an actual trigger mechanism, so someone swapped out the stock and put the thumb trigger barrel on an old .22 stock, I've had this gun since '94 but just now noticed this, is there any value to this gun? Even being not original?

i may have a small stock or two for that model...in all the my piles of take offs?....

use to have one or two i think laying around....and a bolt and action with barrel cut off....
    one of the first two models...i forget which model ? with or without trigger?

when time allows building chicken house now.....pm me if its interesting enough....as for value?
    ps :saw your Post on S & W FORUM TOO.....LOOKS LIKE they bring a good dollar....in good condition...?

Yes it's in really good condition, I've seen the originals going for really good money, just didn't know how much value dropped since it isn't a true "thumb trigger" it's only the barrel from it

think i have the action, bolt, stock but not the thumb trigger part!.....i miss under stood!