Attention- Members for patron status with no username included

Thread: Attention- Members for patron status with no username included

Thumbs up Attention- Members for patron status with no username included

Please review this list and if your name appears please contact me so I can upgrade your user status in our patron drive. These members generously donated funds to Gunboards and did not include their user names in the correspondence or on the checks. I would like to make your support known ASAP by upgrading your user patron status please. So contact me ASAP via PM or email so I can get this done. I'm making a big push to get caught up to date this week and am almost there. I have about 35 more to upgrade and we are currently at approx. 60% of our goal. Thank you so much from all of us for your support and vested interest in Gunboards.com

W. Lyon
    E. Mount
    M. Gleva
    H. Gause
    C. Marsh
    H. Pontious
    P. Sluwecko
    Last edited by Vic; 07-25-2012 at 07:54 AM.
    Administrator of Gunboards.com
    Mosin Nagant.net
    Michigan Historical Collectables

"Tulta munille!"

"Terror is not a new weapon. Throughout history it has been used by those who could not prevail, either by persuasion or example. But inevitably they fail, either because men are not afraid to die for a life worth living, or because the terrorists themselves came to realize that free men cannot be frightened by threats, and that aggression would meet its own response. And it is in the light of that history that every nation today should know, be he friend or foe, that the United States has both the will and the weapons to join free men in standing up to their responsibilities."
    John F. Kennedy

I have several more memebers I need to track down usernames for-

Lemunn?
    J. Zorsch
    Risner
    E. Fernandez
    Parada
    Spataro

Please let me know your usernames- PM is fine or email
    Mosin Nagant.net

"Tulta munille!"

"Terror is not a new weapon. Throughout history it has been used by those who could not prevail, either by persuasion or example. But inevitably they fail, either because men are not afraid to die for a life worth living, or because the terrorists themselves came to realize that free men cannot be frightened by threats, and that aggression would meet its own response. And it is in the light of that history that every nation today should know, be he friend or foe, that the United States has both the will and the weapons to join free men in standing up to their responsibilities."
    John F. Kennedy

More no nick name members who need to PM me with username-

A. Randall
    J. Ryan
    N. Wellons
    Mosin Nagant.net

"Tulta munille!"

John F. Kennedy

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunBoards.com
    Advertisements

Adding to the lost listing-

B Soublle
    J. Howell
    W. Ough
    T. Coutre

Please let me know if your name appears on these lists so proper credit can be made-
    Mosin Nagant.net

"Tulta munille!"

John F. Kennedy

Vic your inbox is full. Did my Paypal payment show up?

Hi Vic....ditto the last post for me as well. I sent a payment via Paypal weeks ago and wonder if it will be recognized? I see my member status/identifier is unchanged) Thanks!

Same here... I sent a nice payment over a month ago and the bank shows it as cleared on Apr 4th. I tried to PM Vic but his box is full!! LOL

Vic's apparently working on them. My Paypal payment was recently recognized.
    БЕЛОЧКА!
    Я ПРИШЛА!!

Hilarious Russian Humor