Thread: CZ 700 S Sniper Rifle FS/FT

Default CZ 700 S Sniper Rifle FS/FT

FOR SALE or TRADE! This listing is for a CZ Model 700 S SNIPER bolt action rifle chambered in 308. This Model is rarely seen as less then 100 were ever imported to the US. Has a 26" Barrel. The CZ 700 M1 is built on a completely new action, the bolt is rear lugged and has a 60 deg throw. It features a permanently attached Weaver/Picatinny style MOA scope rail, a detachable 10 round magazine, an oversize trigger guard and bolt handle for gloved hands, adjustable butt plate and cheek piece and a full length equipment rail on the fore end. The 700 M1’s stock is an ergonomic laminated thumb-hole style for maximum shooter comfort, other features include a 2 position safety located right behind the bolt handle for easy operation and a hammer forged barrel for maximum accuracy which CZ stated as SUB .5 MOA. This rifle in in very good used condition. a few dings in the stock from safe storage. I have fired approx 100 rounds out if this and it is dead accurate. I am selling/trading because i want something new.
    i am selling the rifle only. Scope,rings, bi-pod, and accessories i don't want to sell. (they will be going onto my new rifle.) I will however trade the whole set up for the right trade.
    Asking $2000 for the rifle and $25 for shipping
    not sure what i am looking for so please send me any and all trade offers.
    A FN Sniper, Tikka T3 Tactical or CZ 750 Sniper may do the trick. I am into military surplus rifles and any kind of sniper rifle.

anyone care to make an offer?

trade pending