OK, I have a bunch of parts for sale for the Lee Enfield No. 4 Mk I from a bubba'd rifle that I came across. Here is what I have.
1) Complete blued bolt. Bolt head has a "1" on it. "S" marked in three places so I assume it is a Savage bolt. Asking 30 shipped. SOLD
2) 3x magazines. Asking 45 each shipped for 120 shipped for all. (REDUCED to 30 per OR 90 for all 3. All shipped)
3) Stock set minus the main belly portion (as you can see from the photo, it was hacked in half by Bubba ) I'm including the hacked part since someone might need the front metal fitting. Buttstock not pictured but in exact same shape as the rest of the parts (not hacked) but missing a buttplate. Asking 30 shipped.
4) Bunch of small parts. Front sight ears/block, bands, rear sight assembly with the screws to put it together, etc. Asking 30 shipped. SOLD
5) Barreled receiver. (no photo at this time). Barrel has been hacked to 20" or so and there is a rather robust rail in place where the rear sight should be. Asking 80 shipped. (C&R needed)
I am open to offers and will answer any questions you have. My email is [email protected]. An "I'll take it" in this thread wins over everything else.
Last edited by pullnshoot25; 09-16-2012 at 04:49 PM.
1) Complete blued bolt. Bolt head has a "1" on it. "S" marked in three places so I assume it is a Savage bolt. Asking 30 shipped.
2014 brings a major change to RCArms as we will be selling a very large collection from the estate of a long time collector and close friend that contains a vast array of military surplus firearms and several thousand bayonets along with a huge amount of parts and accessories and ammunition. Keep an eye on our threads on the trader as there will be a HUGE amount of interesting items to come.