Thread: SOLD***BOHICA .50 BMG Upper or Complete Rifle

Default SOLD***BOHICA .50 BMG Upper or Complete Rifle

BOHICA .50 BMG single shot upper, MKIII (the later version with all the upgrades), on an Arms and Ammo lower with the correct heavy hammer and spring to fire the .50. Lower has a Magpul PRS sniper stock (stock alone is $200) and Magpul grip. There is a Barska Mildot scope (lighted reticle) with rings and sunshade included (not real high quality but gets the job done).

Got this used on the forum, have never fired it. No sooner than I got it in a couple weeks ago, I found a Barrett, so I'm selling this to cover it. It is in very good used condition. Not sure on round count but at $4 a round I doubt it is very high.

$1300 OBO on the upper alone.
    $1600 OBO on the complete package (.50 BMG Upper, Lower, Magpul accessories, scope and rings)

Mostly AK's and Soviet bloc weapons considered in partial trade, but I am not offended by other offers. I would prefer to keep it FTF in VA because shipping was WAY high considering this is a beast, but I will consider shipping for actual cost.

This is a good way to get in the .50 BMG without spending a fortune, plus if you are in the good old Commonwealth of Virginia the upper doesnt have to be registered (for now). Get in the big ball game while you can.

Kindest Regards, Stonewall 06
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpeg   2.jpeg  
    Last edited by stonewall 06; 08-22-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Sold

Pm inbound.

If you sell the upper I would be interested in the lower with prs stock and possibly the scope. I'm not logged in often so email would be best xx7grant7xAThotmail.com