Default How to remove a type 14 safety ?? And need a type 14 safety

Hi
    I have a type 14 with a broken safety. Can some one help me out step by step. In how to remove it?? Also I need a original type 14 safety in good shape
    Thanks
    Bob

http://candrsenal.com/disassembly-nambu-type-14-pistol/

It's all about having the right position as you lift out. Gentle will do it.

Othais, great site to help out. Bob, when you get to step 9, it will work a bit better if you remove the pressure on the safety that is caused by the sear bar. Very gently, using a tool pull down on the the front tip of the sear bar as you turn the safety as shown and then pull it out. You do not not need to do step #9 unless you want to completely clean every thing up. The safety has a small lug on it and what you are doing is lining up the lug with the slot in the frame that it needs to pass though. Hope this helps.

Before starting any serious collection: Spend your first thousand dollars on reference material. It's money in the bank.

I came into this world, kicking and screaming, and covered in someone else's blood...
    I have no problem, going out the same way.

Default Saftey for a type 14 nambu pistol

Hi Guys ,
    Thanks for your help. the site will help me out in taking the saftey out. I did it years before but i forgot.Don is a great guy in making Japanese parts I bought parts from him in the past.
    The Nambu is in about 60 % finish so using the original broken part would cost to much. I will let you guys know how it comes out.
    Best Regards
    Bob