Thread: WTS black Bushmaster ACR with Adco barrel work, folding stock, Geissle trigger + more

Default WTS black Bushmaster ACR with Adco barrel work, folding stock, Geissle trigger + more

This is for an excellent condition ACR that has around 1k rds through it with a basic handguard and folding stock. The barrel was reprofiled in front of the gas block to lightweight and then cut and threaded with a AAC 51t Brake mount blind pinned to bring the barrel to 16". The barrel work was done by Adco. It has a Geissle Super ACR trigger. There is also on magpul rail for a flashlight mounted to it. Plus one spare rail the same size. It comes with the manual, hardcase, and a Bushmaster US peacekeepers soft case which is really nice. Oh and a pmag.

It is a sweet rifle that has been 100% reliable for me. I have lots of Fn guns and I would really like a Scar so I am parting with my ACR. I don't roll around in the dirt or anything so it's not beat up just a range gun.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have lots of feedback under ds3_09 on ar15.com and it is the same email this account is linked to so you can verify if you want.

Pmag and hardcase not shown in pics.

I am in the Texoma area in Oklahoma.

Last edited by RRA_45; 09-14-2012 at 08:13 AM.

TENNESSEEAN is offline Super Moderator / Diamond Bullet with oak leaves member

Please read the trader rules in the stickie at the top of the forum and combine your postings.
    Appalachain American