Default WASR-10 Marking questions

I have had my WASR 10 and is there any info on the different desiginations for the WASR's that Century has sold.The one I have dosent have the Romainain marked Trunion with the Arrow in triangle and date.Whats the difference-Parts kits,Assembled here or over there or what?My Trunion has no markings or Date,just a SN.this has scope rail,angle cut flash hider and bayonet lug,takes regular 30 rnd mags.Any answers appreicated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF6644.jpg   DSCF6645.jpg   DSCF6646.jpg   DSCF6648.jpg  
    The Truth is Concrete-Bertolt Brecht
    While much is too strange to be believed,nothing is too strange to have happened-Thomas Hardy

Eastpointe (formerly East Detroit), Michigan

My WASR-10 is just like yours, different serial #, of course, but devoid of any other markings (triangle/arrow). The WASR-10's are commercial guns, intended for the US market, built in Romania, imported with a single stack mag well that is machined to accept double stack mags (with 922r compliant US parts added). One big gripe about the WASR's, besides canted sights, is the lack of "dimples" in the receiver to minimize mag wobble (small plates were spot welded in place of the dimples to acheive this).

I'm sure you knew all that, but someone else reading might not. WASR's are great utilitarian AK's, and although not as nicely machined/finished as the earlier Romy SAR's, they do have the the "evil" threaded muzzle and bayonet lug. WASR-10's can be had in a variety of configurations (different stocks/welded muzzle nuts/no bayo lug/etc.), depending upon what is legal in your area.

I paid 400$ for mine about five years ago, and even though I could triple my money (one born every minute), I'm keeping it. It has never had a ftf of any kind, and I have alot of confidence in it.

Some were assembled using military parts--hence the stamped/marked trunnions with triangle and arrow. Other parts are either scrubbed or commercial made trunnions for the builds.
    Freedom is far from free. Thank a U.S. Veteran.

The trunnions marked as the pics above are simply reflective of export markings commonly used on Romanian AKM's. Those assembled from demilled parts or NOS had the original trunnion markings used in the 1960, 70's and earlt 80's. They're both military markings

Later production Romanian Md86 ., Md90 and Md97 are similarly marked trunnionsas the WASR 10 or late Md63 type rifle.

Hey thanks,I have had no problems with the rifle,The mags stay in just fine.My FFL sold this to me from some Century Ufixems he got a couple of years ago.The safety didnt work and engage,So I took a file and carefully filed the notch back until the safety lever went up where it should go.That was the only problem.
    The Truth is Concrete-Bertolt Brecht
    While much is too strange to be believed,nothing is too strange to have happened-Thomas Hardy