Thread: Polish m44 value

Default Polish m44 value

Well, my friends I hate to say it ,but because of health reasons my collection is going. I have a just about un issued polish m44 and because I can not find anyone selling them what should I ask thats fair? My worst fear is after years of collecting buba will get a hold of them. So I have decided only true collectors will I let have my babies. But again I want to be fair. So any help would be of great value. Thanks guys.

I have seen really nice ones go for as much as $300. I would say somewhere between $200-300. That would be for an all matching "unissued" version. If it happens to be from 1951, first production year, it could go for a bit more.
    Semper Fi
    C/1/3 98-02

1954 is a hard to find year too. Of 799 Polish carbines m/44 in my database there are just 30 of 1951 and 28 of 1954.

Regards
    KH
    please help me with my Polish, Hungarian and Romanian MN-datasheet, click here:
    http://www.gunboards.com/form.asp

"1954 is a hard to find year too. Of 799 Polish carbines m/44 in my database there are just 30 of 1951 and 28 of 1954"

And to think I passed on a 1954 Polish M44 carbine at a show(Two years ago)....Just because I already had one that year......

Pahtu.

Here is a nice 1954 one, Pahtu:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 44 1954 Polen KM00732.jpg   A. 44 1954 Polen KM00732.jpg  
    KH
    please help me with my Polish, Hungarian and Romanian MN-datasheet, click here:
    http://www.gunboards.com/form.asp

Quote Originally Posted by kh View Post
    Here is a nice 1954 one, Pahtu:
    In America, we have a saying: "Spiking the ball after a score". In other words, you are showing off.

Please do not stop.
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
    Douglas Adams

I bought my 1952 unissued Polish for about $225 at a nearby gun shop where it'd been languishing for months, but I was lucky. At gun shows, I see them going for around $400, and when I attend the next show -- in March -- it wouldn't surprise me at all to see them selling for more.

Of course, it may depend upon where you live.

Default Thanks guys

Well it is a 1952 and only had maybe 20 rounds though it. I can not remember what I gave for it. I can say way under $200. I will list it soon as will many others go. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Konstanty View Post
    I bought my 1952 unissued Polish for about $225 at a nearby gun shop where it'd been languishing for months, but I was lucky. At gun shows, I see them going for around $400, and when I attend the next show -- in March -- it wouldn't surprise me at all to see them selling for more.

Of course, it may depend upon where you live.
    That didn't happen to be in Southern IN?

видеодон

WOW !! The highest I have paid for a Polish M44 was $100.00 ! just last year !!

manygunsmike
    Mike

"Here is a nice 1954 one, Pahtu"

Gee, that is a nice one!

Here is a pic or two of my Polish M44. I paid around 130 bucks for it & boy I thought that was spendy at the time calcollector, hope your health gets better

Pahtu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D. Barrelstamp.JPG   PolM44.jpg