Default bushmaster armpistol

i was wondering if any of you fine gentleman can point me in the direction of information on a bushmaster arm pistol? thanks for looking

Here's some info, turned up with a Google search:

http://www.biggerhammer.net/armpistol/variants.html

thanks for the reply

Yeras ago a guy I worked with had one. He asked me to take a look ar it for him as it was no longer firing when he pulled the trigger. Long story short the trigger was connected to the sear with 2 interconnected wires that looked exactly like the hooks you hang Christmas tree decorations to your tree with. The loop end of the 2nd hook had simply sliped off the sear I fixed it with some difficulty (not a lot of play and no way to get ypur fingers in the receiver to do the neccesary manipulations). Once it was returned to its owner my repair lasted for about 100 rounds before the hook once again slipped of the sear. A very interesting peice of history and worth a premium as such but the workmen ship and design features on the one I looked at did not inspire me with confadence. The one my friend had was a late production model done by Bushmaster right after they purchased the company and design from Gwinn (the original maker of the arm pistol). Not sure if the Gwinn produced pistols were better as I have never examined an early Gwinn produced arm pistol.

thanks for the info